Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinfoil: Ekko is Lucci and hella mad at me for calling his move dumb because he just had no time to read all of his abilities and the assists and it was an honest mistake to use that assist on his part.
:milaugh: I swear I thought the same thing when I saw Lucci use an ability to appear town and I was like wait a minute….

Whoever has Lucci wasnt paying attention to their abilities, wouldnt say new though because of the ability usage in stealing the assist and using that one. So someone familiar with assists in Aries games Imo.

yea im not pushing for her as lucci

just said she cud be lucci

in one single post

even said we will deal with u later

why do u find it so necessary to tell me shes not lucci..i quiet frankly dont care

also calling it waste if time and space when u waste time and space on it

what r u doing m8
You said she could, I'm saying there's no way she is. I'd stop it right there but you have problem with me saying that apparently

no too much work
u can ask better questions or do the work urself

why does my reads matter to u
I am not asking questions to agree or disagree with your reads, I think you're talking out of your ass and not providing anything to actually back up the ass-pull reasoning here is pretty much the response I was looking for

I mean isn't that what scum would do when they're under the spotlights
I'd argue the good ones more than not are the ones who lose their shit
Fair point, but I'd say that more so applies to people who are comfortable as scum. I don't know if Worst fits that I don't know if I've played with him as scum before.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
wud need to iso to see if reborn is scum or a strong uncultable town role

probably scum from the way thread handled the info on him
ive only read about 2 pages max of 66 pages

scum - ratchet worst emi reborn fuji melkor Charlie

lets see how many of those r right

why have there not be any kills yet? only kills against town fail. shoot those u dont think r town
tpein could be scum too

dont feel the hype

but eh too early to tell
right i can tell town sleeping
ur probs leaning more hostile but we will deal with u later

could be lucci
doddsy is worth more iso as well. dont town read
charles is already self destructing. tried to blend in and outed hinself

fooj prolly has tmi on me being town. tf is he doing
You basically threw sus mostly at all players who are active and kind of raised some doubts over you :nicagesmile:

Emil

Certified Memelord
fuji acting like he town reads me when he just tmis me as one and will not do much to impact state of game from this position. he could be indie with a correct read but will not stick his neck deep to impact the game state either

eitherway hes scum

melkor agreeing with ratchet this early is raising eyebrows. even worst bc ratchets posts r actually nonsense and ur not a new player to not realize what hes doing with twisting posts and assuming shite with no basis

worst had a pretty reserved / poor thread entrance. i have not read much beyond that. but him not talking to me about it is sus. I haven't received a sinlge quote from him. is he inactive?

Charlie is just scum

reborn is just scum

:milaugh: I swear I thought the same thing when I saw Lucci use an ability to appear town and I was like wait a minute….

Whoever has Lucci wasnt paying attention to their abilities, wouldnt say new though because of the ability usage in stealing the assist and using that one. So someone familiar with assists in Aries games Imo.
Would also match his play tbh. Though I'd say his scum play is weaker in general. He's a scaredy cat as scum xD.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
even worst bc ratchets posts r actually nonsense and ur not a new player to not realize what hes doing with twisting posts and assuming shite with no basis
You keep saying this, but it is not a valid rebuttal. Clearly several players see the reasoning behind what I'm saying, and I have on several occasions asked players to check my work, so I'm not sure why you think this is a valid defence. You clearly have enough time to be in the higher bracket of activity, and you're currently leading the lynch pool, so if there was ever a sense of urgency to get out of this, it's now.

Status
Not open for further replies.