Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You keep saying this, but it is not a valid rebuttal. Clearly several players see the reasoning behind what I'm saying, and I have on several occasions asked players to check my work, so I'm not sure why you think this is a valid defence. You clearly have enough time to be in the higher bracket of activity, and you're currently leading the lynch pool, so if there was ever a sense of urgency to get out of this, it's now.
its not a defense. nor was intended to be one. ratchy why u gotta twist shite so much m8

there is no sense of urgency. i dont play to save myaelf..i play to find scum. if they flip after me its a win for me

tmi'ing me as uninformed
but want to take a safe postion so call me indie instead of town
Well from the days start youve been playing like shit and just coming around dropping votes and calling so and so sus for no real reason the. Leaving, coming back and doing the same so in my eyes It felt like too shitty of a play from scum you and so at worst if you aren’t town you are probably indie.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
its not a defense. nor was intended to be one. ratchy why u gotta twist shite so much m8

there is no sense of urgency. i dont play to save myaelf..i play to find scum. if they flip after me its a win for me
Well, make your peace with your lynch then. That being said, if you don't defend yourself, the chances of me going over after you are slim. I've never advertised this as a 100% certain scum lynch, but I've explained my reasoning and people have agreed. So if you're not willing to defend yourself, then I don't see how you think what you're doing now is going to help you post mortem. I think you're in your anti-spam mode where you are flinging things out there and hope that people will read your tenacity as you being town but wrong and thus getting swayed by it. It does not work on me I'm afraid.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well from the days start youve been playing like shit and just coming around dropping votes and calling so and so sus for no real reason the. Leaving, coming back and doing the same so in my eyes It felt like too shitty of a play from scum you and so at worst if you aren’t town you are probably indie.
okay thanks for summerizing my play. i dont need that
focus on finding scum now

fuji acting like he town reads me when he just tmis me as one and will not do much to impact state of game from this position. he could be indie with a correct read but will not stick his neck deep to impact the game state either

eitherway hes scum

melkor agreeing with ratchet this early is raising eyebrows. even worst bc ratchets posts r actually nonsense and ur not a new player to not realize what hes doing with twisting posts and assuming shite with no basis

worst had a pretty reserved / poor thread entrance. i have not read much beyond that. but him not talking to me about it is sus. I haven't received a sinlge quote from him. is he inactive?

Charlie is just scum

reborn is just scum
So everyone is scum? Lel.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, make your peace with your lynch then. That being said, if you don't defend yourself, the chances of me going over after you are slim. I've never advertised this as a 100% certain scum lynch, but I've explained my reasoning and people have agreed. So if you're not willing to defend yourself, then I don't see how you think what you're doing now is going to help you post mortem. I think you're in your anti-spam mode where you are flinging things out there and hope that people will read your tenacity as you being town but wrong and thus getting swayed by it. It does not work on me I'm afraid.
1. there is nothing for me to defend
2. im more interested in finding scum than surviving. by all mean go on with ur lynch. how about we find scum now

Worst

Custom title
fuji acting like he town reads me when he just tmis me as one and will not do much to impact state of game from this position. he could be indie with a correct read but will not stick his neck deep to impact the game state either

eitherway hes scum

melkor agreeing with ratchet this early is raising eyebrows. even worst bc ratchets posts r actually nonsense and ur not a new player to not realize what hes doing with twisting posts and assuming shite with no basis

worst had a pretty reserved / poor thread entrance. i have not read much beyond that. but him not talking to me about it is sus. I haven't received a sinlge quote from him. is he inactive?

Charlie is just scum

reborn is just scum
why me not talking to you is sus xD

Status
Not open for further replies.