Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
whats an anti spew
It's when Scum, aware that they are soon to flip, slow down their contributions or self-awarely construct them to make reading their interactions and arguments post-flip as difficult as they can.
i read enough of ur posts to tell u r scum

ur talking to me in third person

u arent even addressing me directly

like how scum can u be ratchet

ur really not that hard to read as u think
I am quite sure I've directly talked to you more times in this thread than I have anyone else, or indeed, anyone else has to anyone else. I am pulling up some posts and analysing them based on the merits of my point of view, as you yourself have expressed that you have no desire to defend my points, so I am instead presenting them for others that aren't you to engage with.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's when Scum, aware that they are soon to flip, slow down their contributions or self-awarely construct them to make reading their interactions and arguments post-flip as difficult as they can.
I am quite sure I've directly talked to you more times in this thread than I have anyone else, or indeed, anyone else has to anyone else. I am pulling up some posts and analysing them based on the merits of my point of view, as you yourself have expressed that you have no desire to defend my points, so I am instead presenting them for others that aren't you to engage with.
you have no points to defend

my play is not anti spew

my play is leaving legacy. its the opposite of anti spew

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you
reborn
ratchet
fuji
doddsy
melkor
worst
emi

who else did i mentioned
Remember my earlier point in regards to his RA read being throwaway as an attempt to deflect from what I earlier called out? I think RA being absent here is notable. I am aware this is very tunnely now, but humour this at least. It absolutely fits the characteristic of what I described the read as initially. At some point it becomes difficult to dismiss all of these things lining up together.

Status
Not open for further replies.