Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright @TheAncientCenturion , @EmperorKinyagi and I were discussing his penance in the waiting room:

I recommend his name be changed to “ChoreBoyKinyagi” for two weeks (in the waiting room I said one month but I am merciful) should Kinyagi wish to be allowed back into the Admiral fandom. For two weeks he will be our BOS Koby, feeding us grapes and fanning us off and shit

After this, he may have his rank of Admiral back should he so desire. This is my vote, I’ll let the other lads voice approval or disapproval

@MarineHQ62 @kurwa @scoobie3 @Extravlad @Trueprodigy @ConquistadoR @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Tier Sovereignty @SakazOuki @Owl Ki @The White Crane @Lili (Admiral fans need an official tag list lmfao, I can’t remember all you chads)
I agree!

Alright @TheAncientCenturion , @EmperorKinyagi and I were discussing his penance in the waiting room:

I recommend his name be changed to “ChoreBoyKinyagi” for two weeks (in the waiting room I said one month but I am merciful) should Kinyagi wish to be allowed back into the Admiral fandom. For two weeks he will be our BOS Koby, feeding us grapes and fanning us off and shit

After this, he may have his rank of Admiral back should he so desire. This is my vote, I’ll let the other lads voice approval or disapproval.

@MarineHQ62 @kurwa @scoobie3 @Extravlad @Trueprodigy @ConquistadoR @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Tier Sovereignty @SakazOuki @Owl Ki @The White Crane @Lili (Admiral fans need an official tag list lmfao, I can’t remember all you chads)
Sure, it is giving me another idea for a meme. :pepebusi:

That's now what he meant lmao
What he was saying is that his videos are so trash he needs to lick odas balls and put odas cock deep inside his ass hole to gain views because without doing that he will not gain any views
I understand what he meant to say, I'm explaining what he actually said so that he knows the difference. You just continuing the conversation as if he didn't fuck up everything he was trying to say isn't going to help anything, next time point out the mistakes so they can learn from them and do better.

By Redon
Uta is confirmed to be canon in the chapter
Post automatically merged:

In the part of Shanks, some vignettes of memories of her past are seen, and in one of them, the silhouette of Uta is seen in shadows (you can see that it is Uta because you can see her hairstyle).

It's an interesting detail because if Shanks remembers Uta, the character becomes canon in the Manga (as is Shiki). And if that is so, it would be necessary to see if Uta's relationship with Luffy as children is also, or if she can be an important character in the story as she is the daughter of Shanks.

Obviously the history of the film would not have to be canon (as Strong World is not) but her past could be (as Shiki's past) being linked to Luffy.
I don't think this is controversial at all. Shiki is canon, but majority of the One Piece community knows it doesn't really mean Strong World's events are.

The same goes for Film:Red. Uta is canon, the events of the Film aren't. The only "controversial" thing I can see coming out of this is Uta potentially making an appearance in the manga, but I'm gone assume she won't, just like Shiki.

This is the controversial thing Redon is talking about, right :choppawhat:?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wdym, it was hilarious watching Admiral fans have a suicidal meltdown, and the funniest thing is that it happens every week because Admiral fans are just that dumb and believe anything.
Sums it up pretty well. They were overreacting back in the Ground Floor Spoiler Thread itself over literal nothing. The only thing that got me was Momo doing major injury to an Admiral and that sounded like BS anyway. :kayneshrug:

I will say though, Ryokugyu does get hurt by the blast breath, it's just not as bad as Admiral fans were exaggerating it to be.
Thanks but at this point, with how much "credibility" all these leaks have, Ill just wait till the chapter drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.