Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember my earlier point in regards to his RA read being throwaway as an attempt to deflect from what I earlier called out? I think RA being absent here is notable. I am aware this is very tunnely now, but humour this at least. It absolutely fits the characteristic of what I described the read as initially. At some point it becomes difficult to dismiss all of these things lining up together.
You are heard and aknowledged baby.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
r u fine with me being vigged and u getting lynched?
Why would I be *fine* with that? I play to win, I am not going to submit to a lynch in the hope that you can be killed at night - for all I know you can tank said kills. No, absolutely not. I will take whatever flack I get if you happen to flip town, but I think posts like these demonstrate that you will not be flipping town - it feels like trying to get one more go out of a scum role if anything. Let me ask you this - why do you want me lynched and you vigged, and not the other way around? Or why not ask me to be lynched after you? Why do you require me to be flipped before you here? The best reason I can see is that survival is your directive, which is not only scum adjacent, but also something you've claimed to be against.

You could be Indie, it's true. I can only scum hunt to what I see as scum leaning behaviour, and I think you've demonstrated that the best here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why would I be *fine* with that? I play to win, I am not going to submit to a lynch in the hope that you can be killed at night - for all I know you can tank said kills. No, absolutely not. I will take whatever flack I get if you happen to flip town, but I think posts like these demonstrate that you will not be flipping town - it feels like trying to get one more go out of a scum role if anything. Let me ask you this - why do you want me lynched and you vigged, and not the other way around? Or why not ask me to be lynched after you? Why do you require me to be flipped before you here? The best reason I can see is that survival is your directive, which is not only scum adjacent, but also something you've claimed to be against.

You could be Indie, it's true. I can only scum hunt to what I see as scum leaning behaviour, and I think you've demonstrated that the best here.
who said anything about night?

WHAT THE FOOK RATCHET LOOOL

arent i scum? wouldnt u wanna omega kill me right now??

omfg u r soooo painfully scum geezuz

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
who said anything about night?

WHAT THE FOOK RATCHET LOOOL

arent i scum? wouldnt u wanna omega kill me right now??

omfg u r soooo painfully scum geezuz
You asked for me to be lynched, and you to be vigged. I suppose that doesn't explicitly require being done at night, to be fair, but the point remains that it gives you more time in the game than I would have, or at least likely to give you more time. There is no reason for me to take that deal.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You asked for me to be lynched, and you to be vigged. I suppose that doesn't explicitly require being done at night, to be fair, but the point remains that it gives you more time in the game than I would have, or at least likely to give you more time. There is no reason for me to take that deal.
ningen what?

i am asking are u fine with me being vigged now and u lynched when i flip town

its pretty clear english. stop twisting my words ratchet.

final warning. i am serious

Status
Not open for further replies.