Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a grand line review fan? Or maybe it's actually him in disguise? The fuck are you even talking about? @ShishioIsBack asked me why I hate grand line review. And I answered him that outside of Oda ass licking (meaning that even if I ignore the Oda ass licking) I also hate him for his empty content. And you, out of nowhere, misunderstanding everything, jumped into our discussion. The fuck?
I don't waste my time listening to any youtubers, they are litteraly all just a waste of oxygen. Only idiots sit around listening to other idiots talk to themselves in front of a camera.

By Redon
Uta is confirmed to be canon in the chapter
Post automatically merged:

In the part of Shanks, some vignettes of memories of her past are seen, and in one of them, the silhouette of Uta is seen in shadows (you can see that it is Uta because you can see her hairstyle).

It's an interesting detail because if Shanks remembers Uta, the character becomes canon in the Manga (as is Shiki). And if that is so, it would be necessary to see if Uta's relationship with Luffy as children is also, or if she can be an important character in the story as she is the daughter of Shanks.

Obviously the history of the film would not have to be canon (as Strong World is not) but her past could be (as Shiki's past) being linked to Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.