Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ningen what?

i am asking are u fine with me being vigged now and u lynched when i flip town

its pretty clear english. stop twisting my words ratchet.

final warning. i am serious
No, because kills can fail. Leaving your fate to a town kill that can fail is far more likely to increase your lifespan than leaving it to the lynch, which should give you around 6 or 7 hours left in the game. There is no twisting here, what you offer makes no sense for me to accept, and for someone who has stated he is fine going before his scum reads as long as they get lynched afterwards, trying to wriggle away from the lynch here instead of asking me to accept my lynch tomorrow if you're town rings of a player seeking to survive a bit longer. I assume town do not have Omega kills on tap this early or this easily, and I have no idea about the imperviousity of your role to gamble on this besides. I don't know why you would think I'd even consider it as a bargaining chip to be honest.

If you want to hold me accountable for your lunch tomorrow, I can accept that. My point is you wanting to avoid being lynched here suggests to me that you do not think I will be held accountable to anything after you flip, QED your flip will not be town.

Status
Not open for further replies.