Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You can repeat this drivel all you like, it does not mean anything. If anything I think you're overplaying it actually, because it is beginning to come across as outright insincere rather than just subtlety insincere.
what does omega me means ratchet
in plain english
what does omega me means

does it mean i want to last after the lynch?

say it. go on

are u not afraid my team will shoot u if u r playing this much with town then? u were different as an actual neutral in the ToL game

r u hostile here?
So you're admitting the people I side with here are Town, then?

And no, I don't play for anyone. I just help the players who're willing to help me (Fuji, Ratchet, Charlie, LM, etc). If you're scum it's your loss for going after me, a neutral, when you should be eliminating the actual threats to your faction.

Emil

Certified Memelord
unironically ratchet u outed urself for this lynch that u thought would be too easy due to my activity

big mistake

charlie outed himself in an ingenuine exchange earlier. so did fuji

melkor is avoiding interacting with me all togerher

reborn is happy im taking heat off him

doddsy pretended to be a caring townie but he doesnt give a jack

actually worst might be more townie than the rest. but still not enough to warrant him being such

emi could be an uninvolved town..altho given her meta..id say uninvolved scum

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You haven’t yet established a favourable position in the game yet as compared to others. If I was cult, I’d rather recruit the most active ones like Fuji, Pot or Baki and hide in plain sight.
How baki is among the most active ones and over Charlie, ratchet, worst, ekko?

Also, cult recruit on me happened on D0 so who actually established favourable position during D0 for you?

And, when it comes to cult recruiting then it's not about who is most active but who can survive longer or blend with town more

Emil

Certified Memelord
So you're admitting the people I side with here are Town, then?

And no, I don't play for anyone. I just help the players who're willing to help me (Fuji, Ratchet, Charlie, LM, etc). If you're scum it's your loss for going after me, a neutral, when you should be eliminating the actual threats to your faction.
no these ppl can burn
also im not scum. but im surprised how confident u r in this read. are u not afraid of my team if i have one

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
This could be Flower actually with wincon of winning bunch of RPS. Random thought
Plus Enel's observation haki was so good he knew where everyone was on Upper Yard

Fits with Coach having info on all the other factions

It fits a neutral wincon as well since Enel was pretty much after his own goal of getting to the fairy vearth

Emil

Certified Memelord
How baki is among the most active ones and over Charlie, ratchet, worst, ekko?

Also, cult recruit on me happened on D0 so who actually established favourable position during D0 for you?

And, when it comes to cult recruiting then it's not about who is most active but who can survive longer or blend with town more
non cultable roles shud be like luffy zolo or some main character

if reborn isnt killed by tomorow. flip him immedietly

unironically ratchet u outed urself for this lynch that u thought would be too easy due to my activity

big mistake

charlie outed himself in an ingenuine exchange earlier. so did fuji

melkor is avoiding interacting with me all togerher

reborn is happy im taking heat off him

doddsy pretended to be a caring townie but he doesnt give a jack

actually worst might be more townie than the rest. but still not enough to warrant him being such

emi could be an uninvolved town..altho given her meta..id say uninvolved scum
Im giving you ine last warning Ekko. Give me actual scum reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.