Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said anything about Aramaki, but an Admiral directly admitting inferiority to him greatly bolsters the idea that he's #1

Nice attempt at twisting the statement, Ryokugyu said he wouldn't come if Kaido was there, not if Kaido and his entire crew were there.
:holdthisl:
That guy is a joke

GB literally trashtalked Kaido's crew but he thinks GB talking about kaido with his crew

When he literally hypes kaido alone lol

Well, that's how you completely destroy an admiral's hype like that.

@Paperchampion23

Damn, Shanks is really powerful af; scaring an admiral just with his CoC like that. I guess Shanks' movie feat against Momonga isn't bullshit after all. And he also forced two admirals to retreat. Whanks.
You and @Extravlad need to wash your face and calm down, Aramaki calls Momo a Kaido wannabe

It’s something Shanks said in the chapter

Aramaki told them if Kaido is still around he wouldn’t have come
Then Kizaru >> GB since he did not fear Kaido

I don't have the opportunity right now to leave Ukraine and go to their house and say it to their face. But even if borders were open, still don't have the spare money to do that. So they can come to Ukraine instead.

Btw, didn't you call Sanji fans the same in internet?
:myman:
I actually said One Piece youtubers are beta males

Regarding Sanjitards/Zorohaters I said they seem to be real life weirdos with no social skills beards all over their neck jobless and haven't touched a pussy since they were born

:kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.