Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with anything you've said because you can't form a complete thought that makes sense. You can agree with what I've said though since I speak in a manner that adequately gets my point across. As for my "misunderstanding" lol the only thing I don't understand is how someone as dumb as you can be so arrogant.
Says the biggest knob here lol. Fuck off moron!

Oda made it obvious
Ut takes 2 admirals to beat 1 Great Pirate

That's why it's dumb to downplay Kid and law for needing bombs to win In 2v1 when Admirals would need to 2v1 a Yonko too to win
Yonko vs Marine dynamic seems alot like innate talent vs skill

Every yonko UNTIL that has every existed was monster by birth

- WB WSM

-Kaido WSC

- BM WSW with WSF

- Haki man Shanks LMAO tho not by birth he's a self made monster

yyou always see this contrast where these Pirates excel alot in Haki which is much more raw compared to Admirals

listen just look at the list of all the attacks Kaido took since the start of the fight, listen i'm not disrespecting GB i'm sure he is still a monster but ain't no way an admiral alone ( except for MAYBE akainu ) takes on Kaido after what we saw
I agree with you.
I think that Admirals and Emperors are on the same level, but Kaido is the strongest of all, the manga said it. It isn't a very big gap, but he is the strongest. I think Akainu is very similar to him tho.

... it's not about fear or powerlevel idk when you guys are gonna understand that
Greenbull states he wouldn't even attack them if Kaido was around and he left when he sensed Shanks' CoC. That's against two different emperors. I guess that's why Akainu warned him since he obviously underestimated the alliance and the man who took Kaido down (I guess Aramaki thought the entire alliance defeated Kaido and not just Luffy).

Status
Not open for further replies.