Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if it was reversed and Kaido said he wouldn't step foot in Marineford while Akainu was there, Admiral fans would go apeshit
If Kaido had a fire logia it wouldn't be much of a big deal. Gb is heavily nerfed against Kaido.
The question is have you forgotten Borsalino offering to go against both Meme & Kaido?

:cheers:

So GB wouldn't have came to Wano because he was in protected by the WG? I hope that's not true.

I know Wano was making weapons and trading them with the WG but I hope the WG wasn't protecting Kaido.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Everyone wasn’t tho… the tiny ass group u think “everybody”. Not actually even a large portion of the fan base lol. Nobody really supports that theory other then coping admiral tards.

Rogers crew seen as devils by the WG, an on the completely random change shanks was working with them. Why tf would they keep that secret? An why would greenbull retreat when apparently an ally shown up? Doesn’t even begin to make sense.
Everyone theorized it and it was confirmed when Shanks had a secret meeting with the Gorosei, which lead to even more connection theories.

Only reason you cant comprehend something so simple is because you're too far deep into pushing your power level agendas. Just confirmation bias for power levels.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Greenbull states he wouldn't even attack them if Kaido was around and he left when he sensed Shanks' CoC. That's against two different emperors. I guess that's why Akainu warned him since he obviously underestimated the alliance and the man who took Kaido down (I guess Aramaki thought the entire alliance defeated Kaido and not just Luffy).
Why would Aramaki go to Wano if Kaido was there though? The World Government did not want Kaido to be defeated, lol

Lmao, Admiral fans coping so hard

"It's not a power level statement!"

Imagine if it was reversed and Kaido said he wouldn't step foot in Marineford while Akainu was there, Admiral fans would go apeshit
How is that a powerlevel statement if he's fine with going to fight:
a guy that beat Kaido
+
2 guys that beat another yonko
+
the alliance that beats commanders and their crew

do you think current whole alliance is weaker than 1 Kaido?

Status
Not open for further replies.