reborn

these r outed. start with those ^

other scum - fuji melkor doddsy random asshole emilia worst

those need to be examined throughly. they have scums in them

game has what 35 players?

i called like 9 scum with varying degree of scumminess

game has atleast 15 non town guranteed

its not ur first aries game. lets drop the pretending. its getting silly
Reason being, excluding you it's top 5 posters. Basically, whoever says something is scum. Also you have no town leans even?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Is there any specific One piece character which fits Jester role?

Ekko gameplay isn't making sense to me.

He definitely isn't playing like townie and just randomly casting sus on everyone here.

If I have to guess then jester or if he is maf then he is trying to cast sus on everyone so that if he flips we won't be able to make out who could be his scummates based on his scum reads

He definitely isn't playing like townie and just randomly casting sus on everyone here.

If I have to guess then jester or if he is maf then he is trying to cast sus on everyone so that if he flips we won't be able to make out who could be his scummates based on his scum reads
Buggy, but he's Cult here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you think people don't care who you think is town, why do you think they care who do you think isn't?

Like, sorry, I'm trying to talk to you but you're tunnelling so much atm, that I'll just give you a moment
i dont give a sht who is town rn. from my postion with a wagon on me (which btw i have no idea how big it is) my primary goal is to look at those questioning me and solve the scum in them

i gave u 3 so far that r turbo outed

ratchet
reborn
charlie

those cannot be town

you can add fuji to them. hes not town either

melkor next in line

then emi doddsy worst random asshole

why dont we talk post game and see how many i got right

Emil

Certified Memelord

stfu lol

Status
Not open for further replies.