Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically retcons what we know about luffys past. Also, this is clearly a last minute addition to promote the movie. So uta probably wouldn't have any narrative significance. So oda wasting panel time for that when he is already rushing to the finish line is not good.
But who gived a shit, the movie itself might not even be canon, if people make it canon might as well say that Shiki and his movie is canon too, and?

She spend some time with Luffy in his childhood, last minutr addition yes, but it's nothing groundbreaking where the story is suddenly altering. It is what it is, it's fine with people complaing but when you complain and get triggered over every little thing why are you even here?

Tbh, this is quite reasonable but let's hope that Aramaki really meant this as he was talking about Kaido's previous connections with the WG. Nevertheless, the Shanks stuff depends on his reaction. If he has a similar reaction like the admirals in the movie, it's definitely an L. But if he was concerned that he'd have to fight the RHP alongside the alliance which would be too much for him, it's definitely not bad to retreat.

Either way, the Momo issue is fortunately wrong and he was calling him a Kaido wannabe.
Even if he doesn't specify why he wouldn't have come my explanation is the only one that makes sense.
The marines never attacked any Yonko so why would Greenbull do it now?
The reason why he wants to take down Luffy who is a new yonko is cause he wants to please Akainu who already tasked Fujitora with bringing his head.
Greenbull saying he wouldn't have come if Kaido was still around is nothing new, we already knew this before, greenbull didn't have to say it... i don't get why people act like it's some great powerlevel reveal...

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
No matter what damage control any Admiral Sisters try to pull, greenfodder still felt like he needed to get serious after getting flamed by momo, and he's running away from shanks and didn't want to fight Kaido.

Guess what that means? Yonkou>Admirals.

Pirates are better. Suck that

Kaido and Orochi are literally partners. Orochi has access to Kaido's crew. And Udon prisoner where the weapons are being made is operated by Queen. Who is Kaido's subordinate. Orochi is just another face, like Doffy is. Kaido is what's operating this entire thing. Why else was he crying when Doffy was defeated.

Smoker is relevant to my argument yes.
Orochi does stuff that kaido doesn't know or bother knowing
Same way kaido does stuff that orochi doesn't know of

WG never made deals with Kaido
Kaido is their enemy who fights them.

You are coping hard
GB never talked about Gorosei or WG needing kaido.
He simply admits he can't do a thing if kaido is around whiling comparing Momo to Kaido
Why would he call Momo "kaido wannabe" and hype Kaido if he's talking about WG dealing with kaido? Lol

You were the first to insult me imbecile, I didn't start this, but I'm not gonna hold back ether.
I didn't insult you, I simply informed you that you didn't say what you meant to, and what you actually did say was pretty embarrassing for you. You can say and do what you want, I litteraly don't care at all, I did the right thing by letting you know how you fucked up so you can do better next time, if you want to get butt hurt and try and start a name calling contest over it that's your choice, I'm just not interested in anything you have to say. I tried to help you, you didn't want to better yourself so my job is done. Make a fool of yourself all you want 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.