Not open for further replies.
really doubt if Rayleigh has the HIGHEST level of CoC
but I can wait ...
in my experience , waiting was always good for shanks fans

Shanks is the personification of Oda
I'm don't think Oda even doubt about hyping him above Dark King
I'll wait
Maybe but last time someone hyped Shanks CoC oda made sure to bring Rayleigh in

Oda is like how this **** gonna talk about CoC God but not bring true CoC God Dark King Rayleigh

But there were often instances which fans thought would happen because "it's the most logical conclusion" while Oda performed something totally different. I am not saying that yours can't come out true but it is sus that he shows this kind of reaction to Shanks and Kaido in the same chapter. At this point, Oda clowning Greenbull is possible. Either way, waiting for the chapter is still the safest bet imo. I'm still disappointed that Greenbull just goes away like that without confronting Luffy at least.
I agree. Oda's writing is kinda boring in that regard imo.
He just doesn't take any risks...
It would have been way better if Ryu managed to get to the alliance and fought all out even if he would lose.

maybe :kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

I can't make any sense out of his actions
Even someone aa calculated as Doffy was stupid enough to go solo in punk hazzard with the intend to take on Straw Hats/Law/Smoker, tbh would have done us a favor and not have that 100 chapter arc.

Just a plot device to show his powers, introduce him, a bit of show off for him, some shanks haki flex.

Not necessarily, it's enough to be a force capable of standing their ground. And since the SSG was meant to replace the Shichibukai, that must be a powerful weapon even Kaido sees as capable of stopping them. Also, we don't know how many forces Kizaru would've taken with him truly. He just offered to be the one to go, since the other two admirals were occupied anyways.
But kizaru himself can't defeat kaido.

Lets quickly summarize the legend of Dark King Rayleigh

Kizaru : Let me go take a bunch of pacifistas and take out Kaido and Big Mom

Also Kizaru : Can't fuck with Rayleigh..need even more preparation

Garp : Lets fuck with Whitebeard and his entire crew

Also Garp : Can't fuck with Old and Rusty Rayleigh. Countless lives will be lost

Shanks fans : Shanks is a CoC God. Haki man

Oda : Old Rayleigh and Shanks have same level of CoC

Straw hats : Yonko who? Admiral who?? Dragon who??? Oden who???

Also Straw hats : DARK KINGS LEGEND IS KNOWN IN ALL HISTORY BOOKS

Jinbei : Mere Yonko Big Mom

Also Jinbei : (Looking like he has seen his God)..I..i..i cant believe you are here

Oda : Rocks D Xebec and Rayleigh are peak of power in one piece

@Red Admiral
@comrade

There is a reason why vast majority of Fan base puts Rayleigh on Pirate King and not mere yonko admiral level and that reason is definitely not wank.
the main reason is people think Roger is on god tier and Ray should be close to him
I SAW the COUNTLESS mini arguments from his base
MOST of them are is this

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Or maybe you should start using that tiny little peanut sized brain of yours.

What? How else would you comprehend it when you don't know what context it was said under?
All I'm saying is wait for the full context about what he said and when he said it.

And I still have Kaidou at #1 lmao.
Conq:''kaido has a deal with WG that's why the admirals dont go after him''
Kizaru:''Shall i go sakazuki?''
:laughmoji:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.