Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Momonosuke hits greenbull with a blast, this makes greenbull believe he has to get serious. Serious vs Momonosuke, mind. Momo. Then, he senses Shanks' conq from off island and decides that, nope, he's out. But he also remarks after fighting momo that if Kaido was here, he wouldn't have come.

How after all these things can you still try and twist this in any way that doesn't make Greenbull look like fucking fodder? Just accept the L, even if greenbull is pure fodder Akainu is still strong, you don't have to defend this plant pussy so much.

Give it up already.

That 9 year old has a body of a Top Tier and the DF of a Top Tier. Big Mom went serious on trash Tobbi Roppo and Low Trio members. Kaido went serious on Kinemon.....
Cry
BM trashed p1 and ulti without going all out

GB needs to go all out since his max form didn't do the job

:suresure: tell me again who has beaten BM 1v1
Nobody

Momo managed trashing an admiral 1v1 round 1
Lol

All right man. You do you
Listen I don't give a fuck about what your opinion of Rayleigh is..everyone on weeb forums is biased.

But to talk shit about Youtube polls when it is literally the only way to tell the opinions of your average majority non biased fans and not nerds online is just flat out stupid.

Do you realize how many subscribers does Youtube have? Not just viewers but literally subscribers?
2.3 Billion
That's like more than a quarter of world's population

Who, Kuinas grandfather? He was meant to be? Unless you mean Zoros friend from the movie which I haven't seen yet? Idk the story of it.

Although its stupid that her grandfather only appeared now and not back then but its whatever. Odas just making shit up at this point. I guess same with Uta, hes just improvising and pretending its all planned whilst his sycophants claim its all foreshadowed and planned for decades now.
Yes her grandfather, Uta existing doesn't change much outside of Luffy knowing 1 more person that was on Shanks ship.

I didn't insult you, I simply informed you that you didn't say what you meant to, and what you actually did say was pretty embarrassing for you. You can say and do what you want, I litteraly don't care at all, I did the right thing by letting you know how you fucked up so you can do better next time, if you want to get butt hurt and try and start a name calling contest over it that's your choice, I'm just not interested in anything you have to say. I tried to help you, you didn't want to better yourself so my job is done. Make a fool of yourself all you want 😂
Yeah, then what the fuck is this moron?👇👇👇
you fucking imbecile.
You were the first one to use insults because your intellectual capacity wasn't enough for you to argue. Your brain is so fucking small that you don't even remember what you said, prick. Go get some help...

Status
Not open for further replies.