Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Shanks is probably stronger than Akainu but that doesn't mean he's going to no sell a magma punch to the face
Akainu has the most damaging DF in OP
But you assume Shanks would even get hit in the first place. If his haki is so strong, then what can Akainu even do?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Big Mom was playing around though
BM had three homies up and asked Brook "why is he still on his feet?" meaning she has already attacked him and that didn't put him down.

GB actually stated that he was going to kill those who stand in his way.
All GB did was throw around some vines after transformation till now.

He even used a named move
It's a transformation. He isn't even using COA on his vines now like he used against the Beast Pirates.

Let's wait till the chapter before jumping to shit conclusions like the Yankers did.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Hes confirmed a deadbeat dad now canonically so why not? @Rottkins

Honestly can't believe Uta is actually canon now, wtf.

I thought Redons hint was gonna be about Yamato calling herself a man or something stupid like that to rub in our faces.
Shanks first finds and than yeets children

Cry
BM trashed p1 and ulti without going all out

GB needs to go all out since his max form didn't do the job

:suresure: tell me again who has beaten BM 1v1
Nobody

Momo managed trashing an admiral 1v1 round 1
Lol
She used her strongest DF attack on Ulti and AdvCoC (which she never used again) on P1 That's essentially her going all out in DF and Haki...and Ulti still came back up lol.

Why did you say "beaten" for Big Mom ...but "trashing" for GB. Is it because you know Big Mom has been trashed by the entire verse thus your forced to make 2 different statements to make Big Mom look better ?

Listen I don't give a fuck about what your opinion of Rayleigh is..everyone on weeb forums is biased.

But to talk shit about Youtube polls when it is literally the only way to tell the opinions of your average majority non biased fans and not nerds online is just flat out stupid.

Do you realize how many subscribers does Youtube have? Not just viewers but literally subscribers?
2.3 Billion
That's like more than a quarter of world's population
Relax man. I take back what I said about YouTube. It's great. There I said it. Now you happy?

What?
That was preskip so of course you wouldn't see haki itself but the fact that WB was able to damage Akainu means his haki was top level. WB was still the world strongest by then.
WSM? Stop it lol, WB Haki noticeable below all the Yonko!!! He can’t even use CoC, how tf he going to clash with them, especially shanks? His DF can’t knock out Akainu completely, how tf he going to bring down Kaido/Meme?

Akainu was surprised by Shanks block. If he was scared, he would've escaped like Greenbull.
nah he’s sweating… He was 2 seconds prior to that scream to kill every pirates in sight. Shanks shows up he ceases all fighting completely. Not just against the shank crew, but everybody Akainu doesn’t move again.
Yet they still kept attacking after Shanks warning.
shanks warning wasn’t about luffy… he explicitly calls out all parts to cease-fighting (Navy/BB pirates/ an Marco Co) nobody continues after that.

The admirals excluding Akainu, the only admiral shanks in front of. Trying to save face by taking out luffy(failing of course), which god Haki user shanks probably saw away lol.
Lol OJs fought top tiers.

The new Admirals have not fought any top tiers
with that type of scaling is mihawk a top tier? He fighting vista lvl characters, an shanks has admirals running.
:myman:

Says who?
No context about that statement has been revealed yet.
The leaks just plainly said "If Kaido was around, GB wouldn't have come to Wano".

Wait for the chapter.

Big Mom was being held by Brook.
She isn't on that level?

And didn't this chapter explicitly confirm that GB wasn't anywhere near serious yet?
:suresure:Brook was fighting for his life against homies not BM
She was laughing and trashed him easily.

BM never lost 1v1 to someone
Especially not Momo

But you assume Shanks would even get hit in the first place. If his haki is so strong, then what can Akainu even do?
I'm not really assuming anything about if Akainu would land a hit or not
I'm just saying if Akainu lands a hit it will cause serious damage
That's the nature of his fruit, going by how it was portrayed in Marineford

Status
Not open for further replies.