Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
how is asking for a summary a scum meta???? I was scum the last 3 games y’all just forgot how I act as town lol and why do I have to be either his scummate or cult? I’m literally neither
Emi, that is precisely the point I'm making here. Ekko claimed it was a scum meta, I'm saying it doesn't indicate alignment either way. Allow me to be clear - I do not have any particular read on you so far. I only suggested that, should Ekko flip exactly Mafia, his read on you may be informed by distancing, as something to consider. I would, ordinarily, withhold comment until *after* I see him flip, but given the likelihood of me dying anytime between now and Day 2, I feel obligated to at least put these idea on the table to be discussed. You see my point here?

Emi, that is precisely the point I'm making here. Ekko claimed it was a scum meta, I'm saying it doesn't indicate alignment either way. Allow me to be clear - I do not have any particular read on you so far. I only suggested that, should Ekko flip exactly Mafia, his read on you may be informed by distancing, as something to consider. I would, ordinarily, withhold comment until *after* I see him flip, but given the likelihood of me dying anytime between now and Day 2, I feel obligated to at least put these idea on the table to be discussed. You see my point here?
okay I get it but maybe that’s ekko pretending to be distancing from me I don’t fucking know I’m happy to get rid of him either way

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
okay I get it but maybe that’s ekko pretending to be distancing from me I don’t fucking know I’m happy to get rid of him either way
Quite possible, yes. I would not suggest you automatically are treated as outed Scum in the event he flips Mafia. I am not sure Scum Ekko thinks through his interactions with Scum Mates quite as much, but I am not really willing to bet on meta here.

More importantly, if you are Cult, free me from the Town pls.

Quite possible, yes. I would not suggest you automatically are treated as outed Scum in the event he flips Mafia. I am not sure Scum Ekko thinks through his interactions with Scum Mates quite as much, but I am not really willing to bet on meta here.

More importantly, if you are Cult, free me from the Town pls.
wtf why would I be outed scum if he’s mafia???

no I’m not cult, and I’d always cult u if I was

Status
Not open for further replies.