Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Aramaki aside, just look at how stupid this is getting, it was just the last chapter Shanks was saying he doesn't want to meet Luffy but now he is showing off his Haki to the whole Capital so everyone can find him
just when you think it can't get worse than this, another one comes belittling the previous one :nicagesmile:
Yeah I have been despising Oda's doing for ages now :josad:

ZKK omitted was only the tip of the iceberg

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Lord Kaidou, we captured another sea emperor, she is bound with Kairoseki's handcuffs, what do we do?

Kaidou: Let her go!!!! Why am I going to kill her in 1 versus 1.

Mr. Green Bull, King and Queen are in cells trapped with handcuffs and wounded, what do we do with them?

Green Bull: Wait a minute, I'm going to attack them.

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

he knew alliance are recovering he got reports from CP0 and whole marines knew that it is tough fight but they won and they were recovering their injuries. GB expected that and came to wano bcz he thought they will be in weakened state
lmao, tell me how weak the alliance who took down Kaido/Big Mom/their crews after 7 days of resting is. Are you gonna tell me the whole alliance right now is weaker than 1 healthy Kaido? You for real right now?

Greenbull literally arrived 7 days after they took down Yonko. Yet you claim as if he's attacking them right after the war, as soon as Luffy beat Kaido
as he thought as he expected King and queen are weakened.
He didn't expect shit nor comment about it

King and Queen just got ragdolled by him

WB at least feared for his crew . Still a bogus excuse
Shanks waited till Kaido fell
GB is a coward who waited till kaido fell

Only BM has the guts to enter wano when Kaido is around and forces him into alliance
:moonwalk:
Shanks waited for luffy and Buggy to catch up to him so he would have fun competing with his friends for the one piece. He didn't give a fuck about kaido. Remember that shanks is the one who stopped kaido from going to marineford. You guys need to quit trying to hype up a dead guy it's getting pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.