Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so Green Bull doesn’t rate Luffy and other supernova still?? I get his suspicion and it’s true since Luffy and other supernova did not defeat the yonkos in a one vs one (when both of them were fresh). Still I would have liked for a short clash between Luffy and Greenbull and Luffy proving to Greenbull that he is really strong and capable of defeating him.
Chapter making Uta canon is interesting. So Momo can mirror whatever Kaido can do (except of course the haki parts). Yonko are still damn hype lol. Luffy need to do even more to get that respect from Marines and Admirals I guess. Understandable

lmao, tell me how weak the alliance who took down Kaido/Big Mom/their crews after 7 days of resting is. Are you gonna tell me the whole alliance right now is weaker than 1 healthy Kaido? You for real right now?

Greenbull literally arrived 7 days after they took down Yonko. Yet you claim as if he's attacking them right after the war, as soon as Luffy beat Kaido

He didn't expect shit nor comment about it

King and Queen just got ragdolled by him
Zoro was injured for *weeks* after nothing happened

Lord Kaidou, we captured another sea emperor, she is bound with Kairoseki's handcuffs, what do we do?

Kaidou: Let her go!!!! Why am I going to kill her in 1 versus 1.

Mr. Green Bull, King and Queen are in cells trapped with handcuffs and wounded, what do we do with them?

Green Bull: Wait a minute, I'm going to attack them.

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Why don't you show what happened before? :catsure:

Kaido screaming in fear from the fact that Big Mom is arriving to Wano with couple of her children, while she left the whole army in WCI. And Kaido was still freaking out out fear

He only acted tough when Big Mom was surrounded by him and his crew, when Big Mom didn't have her homies nor crew :catsure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lol so Green Bull doesn’t rate Luffy and other supernova still?? I get his suspicion and it’s true since Luffy and other supernova did not defeat the yonkos in a one vs one (when both of them were fresh). Still I would have liked for a short clash between Luffy and Greenbull and Luffy proving to Greenbull that he is really strong and capable of defeating him.
Chapter making Uta canon is interesting. So Momo can mirror whatever Kaido can do (except of course the haki parts). Yonko are still damn hype lol. Luffy need to do even more to get that respect from Marines and Admirals I guess. Understandable
There is a chance he knows someone or maybe even he himself encountered Kaido in 1 vs 1 once. Maybe he doesn't believe he really lost in 1 vs 1 or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.