Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Why don't you show what happened before? :catsure:

Kaido screaming in fear from the fact that Big Mom is arriving to Wano with couple of her children, while she left the whole army in WCI. And Kaido was still freaking out out fear

He only acted tough when Big Mom was surrounded by him and his crew, when Big Mom didn't have her homies nor crew :catsure:

Again your reading comprehension is so bad man.

First you start counting chapters in which Kaidou proved he's not trying to finish the fight.
Chapters should only be counted from the moment Kaidou said he wanted to end the fight, because we really know that from that point on he would really try to do that, does that make sense to you?

And now you make the same misunderstanding, proving the mediocre reading comprehension you have, see if your logic makes sense.

Kaidou - Scared of Big Mom and her children.

5 minutes later.

Kaidou - Released Big Mom (who was his prisoner) to kill her in a 1-vs-1 confrontation.

Where's his fear?

He feared her right? Where was her fear when he ordered his subordinates to release her, it's quite the opposite, it demonstrates Kaidou's confidence in winning her. Read the panels below, see if Kaidou is afraid to release the fearsome Big Mom.

Learn to read so that every week you're not taking LS and blaming the author.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a chance he knows someone or maybe even he himself encountered Kaido in 1 vs 1 once. Maybe he doesn't believe he really lost in 1 vs 1 or whatever.
Yeah from the narrator’s statement in Kaido’s intro there are strong vibes that the whole world knows Kaido can’t be beaten 1 v 1. So GB didn’t believe Kaido lost 1 v 1 to Luffy and Luffy will be deffo weaker than Kaido. This chapter significantly hypes up Yonko for me. They got this respect and aura of invincibility by being unbeaten or unbeatable for so long lol. Luffy and the other new yonko can’t achieve that in a matter of weeks.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah from the narrator’s statement in Kaido’s intro there are strong vibes that the whole world knows Kaido can’t be beaten 1 v 1. So GB didn’t believe Kaido lost 1 v 1 to Luffy and Luffy will be deffo weaker than Kaido. This chapter significantly hypes up Yonko for me. They got this respect and aura of invincibility by being unbeaten or unbeatable for so long lol. Luffy and the other new yonko can’t achieve that in a matter of weeks.
Luffy fight was probably meant to set up that idea of Kaido being 1 vs 1 King but I can't see this. I'd love to see some 1 vs 1s from the past where he beat some people that matter.

I personally don't believe that Kaido would beat Primebeard or Roger and now Shanks.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Xebec was the strongest of his time
This was never once stated. lol

After xebec roger was the strongest
Roger was almost killed by Garp numerous times, and Sengoku was Garp’s equal so no.

After roger then newgate
Newgate was confirmed to no longer be the strongest character at Marineford, he was merely the strongest Pirate by that point.

After newgate then kaido
Lol, Kaido is the biggest fraud in the serious as I and many others have chronicled numerous times by now. He’s literally never won a legitimate 1v1 in his life. Zoro even called him a fraud straight up.

After kaido its likely shanks or teach currently
In your headcanon, maybe. Lol

Teach eventually going to be the strongest if he isn't currently
Unless Imu is actually stronger than him, but really this is the only legitimate example you listed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.