Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Yes because if Kaido was here, the weapon trade would still be going on and the WG would still be getting their weapons.

Has nothing to do with PLs. GB just stating a factual statement of Momo and the allaince being the reason why hes here in Wano.
He said if Kaido was here after fighting Momo. It's about strength and you're coping. Stop.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

- Kaidou was pissing his pants, because it would be an all out war if BM landed in Wano lol
- King and Queen were neither in cells nor did they had handcuffs on them - peak headcanon right there.
- King and Queen attacked him and GB even told them to stop, but they didn't listen.

If you wanna shit on someone then use actual manga panels and not your headcanon.
I can see this fear of Kaidou when he decides to release Big Mom, his anger is derived from the fact that he is not at all prepared to face them, which is different from fearing Big Mom, Kaidou released Big Mom that was under your command control, to kill her in a 1 on 1 confrontation, the only thing that's screaming is not your fear, it's Kaidou's overconfidence in killing her.

There are two different situations here that you should consider.

1st - Scenario she was not alone.

2nd - Scenario she was alone and we saw what Kaidou did.

How funny, Green Bull asking Queen and King not to react or try to counter their attacks.
What should they do? Wait for Green Bull to attack them and they're paralyzed looking? LOL
They need to somehow deal with the attacks, as their main combat tools are broken, and one of them is missing one of his wings.
In addition to being recovering from injuries received, just like wano heroes and retainers.

You can expect Kata > King. @Echizen_Jo_Ndule pisses me off all the time which is why i troll him but this chapter proves narrative importance = PL and Kata is far more important than King. Oda straight up likes him more than King and Marco.
:kayneshrug:now you've seen the lights

That's why kayakuri is wanked in Movie Red next to Shanks l

Oda has his narratives
I don't like how Oden even made kaido seem average at some points but that's Oda

He loves Momo,Oden, kata, kaido, sabo...

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
In which way what I stated was wrong?
The first word you typed was wrong lmfao. The guy who took down Kaido isn’t weakened 7 days later, and Green Bull was planning on challenging the entire alliance and Wano just to get to the guy who beat Kaido.

No matter how you look at it, there is not one single brain cell in the idea that Green Bull geared Kaido alone lol.

Yes because if Kaido was here, the weapon trade would still be going on and the WG would still be getting their weapons.

Has nothing to do with PLs. GB just stating a factual statement of Momo and the allaince being the reason why hes here in Wano.
If this is the case, GB can beat Kaido easily and take over Wano and force people to make weapons for WG? Yonkos are difficult to handle lol. They can’t be easily defeated by one admiral

Status
Not open for further replies.