Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kaidou, we captured another sea emperor, she is bound with Kairoseki's handcuffs, what do we do?

Kaidou: Let her go!!!! Why am I going to kill her in 1 versus 1.

Mr. Green Bull, King and Queen are in cells trapped with handcuffs and wounded, what do we do with them?

Green Bull: Wait a minute, I'm going to attack them.

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

- Kaidou was pissing his pants, because it would be an all out war if BM landed in Wano lol
- King and Queen were neither in cells nor did they had handcuffs on them - peak headcanon right there.
- King and Queen attacked him and GB even told them to stop, but they didn't listen.

If you wanna shit on someone then use actual manga panels and not your headcanon.

- Kaidou was pissing his pants, because it would be an all out war if BM landed in Wano lol
- King and Queen were neither in cells nor did they had handcuffs on them - peak headcanon right there.
- King and Queen attacked him and GB even told them to stop, but they didn't listen.

If you wanna shit on someone then use actual manga panels and not your headcanon.
King never once attacked him on panel bub

Don't buy into Oda's fake out. Unless GB is shown flying off Wano this chapter i doubt this is done.

Remember during MF. Looked like Shanks stopped everyone and a chapter later Admirals still attack.

Leakers just hate Admirals and suck off Shanks
dude that's because shanks said he came to stop the war. If he himself started fighting . It will get allover again.

you can’t defend GB after this chapter. To be honest, i kinda expected this L since his very first introduction: he wanted to impress Akainu but he’s just a racist coward

Status
Not open for further replies.