• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wipe the cum off your keyboard next time you type

Zoro >>>> Low and Mid individually
King > Low and Mid individually
Zoro > Big Mom individually
Telling me to wipe the semen of my keyboard, and yet you go through extreme mental gymnastics to wank every available feat for Zoro to absurd magnitudes? Try harder. Zoro is not greater than any Yonko, or any character that rivals the Yonko.

Having Big Meme, Kid and Law above Zoro is a losing agenda? Since when?
Let's go down the list

Kidd was nerfed because killer was damaging him through Hawkins while Zoro was nerfed tanking haki for a few moments yet still was able to permanently scar kaido.

The same Kidd and law using awakening could not even knock out bigmom and required bombs to do the trick. You tell me how there is an argument

So if the Government wanted to kill a weakened Luffy, why not just have CP-0 assassinate him? Multiple CP-0 agents were present on Wano, lol
lol there are already two cp0 members dead . There are still strong characters beside luffy and zoro. Remember sanji ,jinbei and yamato is still there. If you want to snuck in and attack,them then you are f**ked up. So CP0 knew that they can't kill luffy. That is why gorosei only hopes for them to capture robin. only when GB came to wano,they thought there might be chance.

Lol as if zoro would survive any of laws awakening attacks
Zoro literally no sells that garbage
Dude took Island level attack and walked with 30 broken bones with Law himself shitting his pants.

Zoro on the other one shot kills that glass canon with shi shi son son.

I am not even gonna take current Law vs zoro debate seriously zoro neg diffs.

Roof top zoro (without ashura) vs current Law you can debate but Zoro is still superior in virtually every stat.

The first word you typed was wrong lmfao. The guy who took down Kaido isn’t weakened 7 days later, and Green Bull was planning on challenging the entire alliance and Wano just to get to the guy who beat Kaido.

No matter how you look at it, there is not one single brain cell in the idea that Green Bull geared Kaido alone lol.
Momo stated that Luffy was still weakend lol. You have to be trolling at this point

Kidds moveset is self reliant on metal which means his AP fluctuates and is not consistent.

Zoro has advanced coc and damaged someone more durable than the person both law and Kidd were fighting. There is zero competition
King being more durable than Big Meme? What are you reading, Three Piece? Kid and Law were also both able to fight and harm Big Meme without ACoC. Stop with the lame headcanon.

At this point, I don't know anymore; could be lol. Personally, I can only imagine something related to Pluton, because Ryo coming here must have a sense, narratively speaking.
Character could be redeemed for me if he started fixing in part Wano's vegetation too
Dunno how since that would go against his previous speech but that's the only thing imo that can make him kinda cool

Status
Not open for further replies.