Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro literally no sells that garbage
Dude took Island level attack and walked with 30 broken bones with Law himself shitting his pants.

Zoro on the other one shot kills that glass canon with shi shi son son.

I am not even gonna take current Law vs zoro debate seriously zoro neg diffs.

Roof top zoro (without ashura) vs current Law you can debate but Zoro is still superior in virtually every stat.
Every stat except hacks, if law lands a hit on zoro with shock or puncture wille, it's a 100% death, but zoro is not big mom and is not as large as her either, so it's an extreme diff fight on both sides

Telling me to wipe the semen of my keyboard, and yet you go through extreme mental gymnastics to wank every available feat for Zoro to absurd magnitudes? Try harder. Zoro is not greater than any Yonko, or any character that rivals the Yonko.
I have not once wanked zoro
Literally stating facts
Big Meme ran away from Marco clearly showing she can't low diff him

Zoro can neg diff someone stronger than Marco while brutally injured.

Didn't you say Zoro was injured so bad he nearly died.
Meaning in 1035 near dead zoro neg diffed King

Imagine current fresh zoro vs King

You inbreds walk right into your own traps don't you

Imagine thinking dollar tree side characters like low and mid can push zoro past low diff

Every stat except hacks, if law lands a hit on zoro with shock or puncture wille, it's a 100% death, but zoro is not big mom and is not as large as her either, so it's an extreme diff fight on both sides
No zoro will tank Puncture Ville and proceed to kill Law

That puncture ville has no AP just lethality but even to big mom's organs it didn't kill her.

Zoro can walk with 30 broke bones taking country level attack.

Law can ripe out zoros organs and zoro will still kill him before dying.

But that doesn't change the fact that zoro is 10 times faster and more skilled and Law will never land that hit.

Let's go down the list

Kidd was nerfed because killer was damaging him through Hawkins while Zoro was nerfed tanking haki for a few moments yet still was able to permanently scar kaido.

The same Kidd and law using awakening could not even knock out bigmom and required bombs to do the trick. You tell me how there is an argument
That's all you could find for anti-feats? You list is short and silly, Zoro still cannot defeat Big Meme, no matter what goofy anti-feat you bring up.

Do not asks Shanks fans questions which they cant answer. :saden:
@Shishi I can completely answer the question. Zoro's attack is entirely directed and aimed. The way he's drawn with his blade and his stance beforehand. There is training and skill. Compare that to Roger. Its far messier, lacks finesse, and is far more comparable to Big Mom and how she just uses her sword, again, as a conduit for her strength (same with Kaido and his club). So far what we know about Roger is that he just straight up swings his sword like a billy club and it outputs his massive Haki, comparable to Whitebeard. You guys KNOW this difference, yet you refuse to acknowledge it because you can't accept it as a possibility.

I knew the brigade would come and attack me for having this opinion lmao. Ill be here to explain this concept again when Mihawk isnt shown above Shanks in portrayal, regardless of swordsmanship skill:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.