Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
People making Fun of Greenbull for not entering Wano when Shanks let his friends daughter become a hooker and didn’t make his move for the one piece until Kaido was done.
😂

Shanks is that one guy who looks extremely untouchable then you realize wait what has this guy really done the entire time? And he's about to job soon? Lmfao Oda better not fumble the bag with him and think he can pull an Ace here, I'm telling you Shanks will ending up looking like the biggest clown character in retrospect if he doesn't deliver on proper feats, arguably need to be above Kaidou's at this point to match all that hype.

I dont even know why Mihawk supporters even tallking this chap. His anti feats rival Big Mom even though he doesnt have an eighth of her paneltime.
They want to try to keep him relevant
While at the same time not wanting him to interact with any character not named zoro and being happy if he does nothing ever as long as they fight

Basically like overly controlling and jealous boyfriends

I mean Roger was the most free, it was never confirmed that he was the strongest. Where as the title of world's greatest swordsman is undeniably from his feats in 1v1 battle against others who devote themselves to training in the same form of combat.

Honestly we never saw Roger cut anything, it was always like he was using the sword as a club because of his haki, if he had trained in swordsmanship and tried to cut instead it he would have been exponentially stronger
Regardless you don't have to be the strongest swordsmen if your haki is superior to the WSS. This is the case for Roger vs Mihawk. Shanks haki has Roger's haki potency so even if you want to give Shanks 2nd best, by feats and hype he is being backed/powered by his superior haki.

For the complete and candid fucking record:

- I believe Mihawk is one of the most powerful people in the series, second only to very few people
- I still 100% believe he's Zoro's endgame
- I am simply talking about PRESENTED PORTRAYAL IN THE MANGA

However, it's completely and utterly maniacal to think Mihawk has higher relevance, status, importance than someone like Shanks. Compare the number of times either has been shown in the manga. Compare their scenes. Compare what they've done.

This is a straight up fact. Not one person can sit here and tell me Shanks has been portrayed less than any single fucking character in this series.
This is a straight up fact. Not one person can sit here and tell me Shanks has been portrayed less than any single fucking character in this series.
Utterly insane conversation we are having. And this is why I never have it, because evidently Oda showing him drive off an Admiral with Conquerors has to do with "sword skill" and thus elevates Mihawk? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
Here is a problem, it is your partial and biased interpretation of manga and selective reading ignoring context.

What exactly are you trying to tell us?
Shanks being more famous than Mihawk, having greater reputation in the world means he is stronger?

If that is how you feel than you are fundamentally biased or simply incapable of understanding the story.
Shanks is more relevant because of his position, he is a pirate captain and has territories and influence.

When he pulls up to Marine Ford, Marines don't just have to face him, they have to face Beckman, Yasopp, Lucky Roo and all of Shanks ally.

Taking down Shanks for marine means pirates running lose in his territories, controlling all that.

On the contrary Mihawk is just a guy whose entire character revolves around strength.
Irony is that you are literally milking the fuck out of Shanks title which isn't even combat related but we can't use Mihawk's title.

Shanks has greater reputation as a pirate but Mihawk literally has a greater repuatioin as a fighter.

Mihawk didn't win the title in some kinda sword Olympics.
Being Strongest Swordman in the World is Mihawk's status in the World, it is what World Recognizes him
The World of One piece which considers Shanks as swordsman with Marines debating about his swordmanship in Zoro's novel, Mihawk is recognized by World as strongest of All swordsman.

Which directly tells us Majority of One Piece world considers Mihawk above Shanks as well.

Now you are too biased for me to make you understand that.

Here is a fucking problem..He has been portrayed Less than this guy

The moment when Fucking Garp the Hero of Marines tells his men Marines can't fuck with Old and Rusty Shanks without his crew..we can have a conversation of him having best portrayal

Utterly insane conversation we are having. And this is why I never have it, because evidently Oda showing him drive off an Admiral with Conquerors has to do with "sword skill" and thus elevates Mihawk? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
This sword Skill Garbage is one of the most pathetic head canons that you shameless Shanks cum swallowers are still using when Zoro's entire journey revolves around his progression as a Haki master.

Status
Not open for further replies.