Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know the Zero Division. The ultimate Marines.
He will be enlightened with the truth one day. However, I have a feeling when that day comes, it will be too late for my boy fuji. For Luciella would reach him by that time, slit his throat, and while he is covered in blood. The blood will slowly cover his eyes and the last thing he will see is Luciella cold stare and behind her smoking a cig would be Munsu looking down on the filthy pirate scum he is as he takes the last breath before going to hell.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Right, but my point is you clearly had one, and didn't elect to provide it until I responded to you. I don't see a good reason for it.
bcs id rather read up everything and provide my opinions on all of it at once. especially if there's more ratchet vs ekko, which im sure there is.
i dont even have reads at this point... lemme catch up first lol.

and even when i gave u my opinion, i just said that ur arguments had merit to them there.

Uhm, just like Baroque Works Marines are more like abilities of the Cultist. They‘re not actual roles in the game.
One thing doesn't add up to me tbh. You said there're 3 cults - Buggy's crew/Baroque Works and Marines/CP0. Day is almost ending, we've seen Buggy and Crocodile using culting abilities, but nothing from Marines/CP0. Lucci was there at some point and didn't try to cult anyone. Now there's Smoker npc. Are you sure there's Marine cult even? Lucci looks more like SK atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.