Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Ladmiral wankers, here I will teach you why Ladmirals act like bitches.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @EmperorKinyagi

Why Greenbitch is running from Shanks?

- He had no preparations.

Same with Lizaru had no preparations against Old Rayleigh:

Why Ladmirals fought Sick Whitebeard?

They had tons of preparations:
- Ace as a hostage
- Squardo trick
- Special steel walls can trap WB
- PX army attacking from behind
- They know WB was sick
- They had Shichibukai

Why Ladmirals didn't fight Shanks?

- They had no preparations for Shanks.

Why Lakainu and Larines try to fight Pre-Yonko Blackbeard?

- They were prepared for fighting Pre-Yonko Blackbeard.

Without Preparations, Ladmirals can't do shit.
Lmfao that's what makes them an organization though? Their moves need to have prep and thought put into it, otherwise they're no different from a bunch of savages fighting to find out who is stronger. That's not their purpose.

When the Navy usually makes a move they want to guarantee victory, not have a "are you having fun" moment. This is what makes them who they are, nobody is asking the Admirals to behave like the jobless Yonkou.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Ladmiral wankers, here I will teach you why Ladmirals act like bitches.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @EmperorKinyagi

Why Greenbitch is running from Shanks?

- He had no preparations.

Same with Lizaru had no preparations against Old Rayleigh:

Why Ladmirals fought Sick Whitebeard?

They had tons of preparations:
- Ace as a hostage
- Squardo trick
- Special steel walls can trap WB
- PX army attacking from behind
- They know WB was sick
- They had Shichibukai

Why Ladmirals didn't fight Shanks?

- They had no preparations for Shanks.

Why Lakainu and Larines try to fight Pre-Yonko Blackbeard?

- They were prepared for fighting Pre-Yonko Blackbeard.

Without Preparations, Ladmirals can't do shit.
At what age must you be to still put an L into every word? :crazwhat:

You can't fully blame them. Mihawk still hasn't washed off his MF performance, the same war Shanks shut down. And he rarely gets name dropped by others in the verse like Shanks does. He's just not as relevant as Shanks is, Oda doesn't do much to flex Mihawk like he does Shanks. This is the author's fault.

But obviously though Mihawk at the lowest of lowballs has to be ~ Shanks since being a strong swordsman is all about haki in this verse, and there would be no point to Mihawk being Zoro's goal if he wasn't at the pinnacle as a dfless fighter. I can also understand the other side since Mihawk is the WSS, Shanks has to be below him, but the reality is that doesn't guarantee that either. Roger never held the WSM title, WB did, but through the story we still know they were equals.
That's true
Kinda makes you realize how insane Rayleigh is

In his Old and Rusty State by himself he has Yonko level++ fear level

Imagine getting this kinda reaction from a warlord.

Same Shanks turds who overhype Shanks subjective portrayal don't give Rayleigh same respects.

Rayleigh is literally everything Shanks turds wished he was.

This argument doesn't really work, swordsmanship is almost all about haki in this verse. Does Mihawk have a df to rely on? What is Zoro's progression based on in Wano? DF awakening or haki?

The reality is y'all need to stop treating titles like they're 1v1 boxing belts, passed down through a committee after 1v1 bouts, if you did that you wouldn't have to do these mental gymnastics of separating haki from the man. I'll bet anything Mihawk is far better at cutting attacks than Shanks is. Shanks' cutting feats will not surpass Mihawk's, that is more than enough a reason for the world to see Mihawk as the WSS..
I never understood this logic. Yes your reasonings are correct when it comes to how swordsmen gets stronger. But it is not a base to make you classify as a swordsmen.

Zoro has ALWAYS been a swordsmen even before knowing haki.

We know CoC gets stronger through personal development. You have to assume that Mihawk's personal development has surpassed Shanks.

CoC potency/strength is NOT related the users skill of a sword

This argument doesn't really work, swordsmanship is almost all about haki in this verse. Does Mihawk have a df to rely on? What is Zoro's progression based on in Wano? DF awakening or haki?

The reality is y'all need to stop treating titles like they're 1v1 boxing belts, passed down through a committee after 1v1 bouts, if you did that you wouldn't have to do these mental gymnastics of separating haki from the man. I'll bet anything Mihawk is far better at cutting attacks than Shanks is. Shanks' cutting feats will not surpass Mihawk's, that is more than enough a reason for the world to see Mihawk as the WSS.

You can't fully blame them. Mihawk still hasn't washed off his MF performance, the same war Shanks shut down. And he rarely gets name dropped by others in the verse like Shanks does. He's just not as relevant as Shanks is, Oda doesn't do much to flex Mihawk like he does Shanks. This is the author's fault.

But obviously though Mihawk at the lowest of lowballs has to be ~ Shanks since being a strong swordsman is all about haki in this verse, and there would be no point to Mihawk being Zoro's goal if he wasn't at the pinnacle as a dfless fighter. I can also understand the other side since Mihawk is the WSS, Shanks has to be below him, but the reality is that doesn't guarantee that either. Roger never held the WSM title, WB did, but through the story we still know they were equals.
I am actually open to Mihawk ~ Shanks
I think both are stronger than any other character alive anyways

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That's true
Kinda makes you realize how insane Rayleigh is

In his Old and Rusty State by himself he has Yonko level++ fear level

Imagine getting this kinda reaction from a warlord.

Same Shanks turds who overhype Shanks subjective portrayal don't give Rayleigh same respects.

Rayleigh is literally everything Shanks turds wished he was.
Rayleigh at worst is ~ Shanks. Shanks is literally just a modern day Rayleigh, they have the exact same makeup as a fighter, and Shanks even dresses like Rayleigh, he's most definitely a Rayleigh wannabe.

The only reason Rayleigh is being downplayed these days is because he is tied to Zoro, and the last flashback didn't focus on him. The reality is Old Rayleigh has looked better than both Old Garp and Old Whitebeard. Rayleigh is an absolute monster who at his worst is on par with any Yonkou.

Status
Not open for further replies.