Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kagurashii Nice coincidence that we get to duel each other, so our next fight is still happening after all :hihihi:
Should I win the r/p/s you´ll get a consolation prize from me, should you win I´ll keep the prize for myself :P
Hard to get some good reads as many players are kinda inactive or haven´t shown up yet at all.
However I would say that Kagura, Melkor, Adam and Pero are the ones that look towniest to me. Adam´s idea about the convertion reveal was pretty good and could have been helpful to get things started, would have given us some topic to discuss at least. And Pero would not have had a real reason to be a gentleman to me as I begged him to let me win.
Scum could mostly be trying to stay under the radar, most scummy looking one to me is Worst so far. No idea what to think of Ekko vs. Ratchet, Ekko´s arguments are weird as always but out of those two Ratchet still looks worse to me. Could still somehow both be townies though.

I tried to ISO some players but there´s really not much. From feelings / vibes I think that there could be scum between Baki, LANJI, Rottkins and Pot (those Carrot cult seems criminal to me :P ). My vote stays on Worst unless I may be forced to switch.

I think I'll go with Kagura

[Vote Lynch Kagurarashi]

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Worst with you more or less being town confirmed we'll gladly accept you as another member of the Carrot Union
We do not discriminate and being a fan of Carrot is not a requirement to join
We could use fellas like you with tons of heart on our side

What do you think?

Worst

Custom title
i also have my doubts on you boss fuji

When u were doing your recap D1 u kinda skipped the Joygirl vs Me debate and only talked about it cuz someone asked your opinion about it ( Kagu iirc )

And when u did u didn't seemed too much interested in it ( or not interested to draw attention on the matter )

So for the time being i kinda sus you boss fuji, but i'm not as sure as i was with JG

When u were doing your recap D1 u kinda skipped the Joygirl vs Me debate and only talked about it cuz someone asked your opinion about it ( Kagu iirc )

And when u did u didn't seemed too much interested in it ( or not interested to draw attention on the matter )

So for the time being i kinda sus you boss fuji, but i'm not as sure as i was with JG
Fuji is Shanks, buddy.

Worst

Custom title
@Worst with you more or less being town confirmed we'll gladly accept you as another member of the Carrot Union
We do not discriminate and being a fan of Carrot is not a requirement to join
We could use fellas like you with tons of heart on our side

What do you think?
if u say one more thing, i'm gonna eat all the fucking carrots in the room

Status
Not open for further replies.