Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack @ZenZu I however think that the portrayal of Shanks' CoC is unparalleled. Well, apart from maybe Roger who was said to have put the world to heel with Haki only. The first time Shanks was properly introduced from a power level perspective, he was portrayed as having unparalleled ambition/Haki, with even commanders like Jozu trembling. And here again, his CoC was felt throughout Wano and made Greenbull retreat. Being a man with a normal, human body and one arm missing, he is the equal of the likes of Kaido, who are far above humans by nature (Oni), having consumed the Dragon fruit and having an incredibly high (sky splitter) level of Haki himself.
You really think if Rayleigh pulled up and Green Bull sensed his Haki, he won't haul ass?

@ShishioIsBack @ZenZu I however think that the portrayal of Shanks' CoC is unparalleled. Well, apart from maybe Roger who was said to have put the world to heel with Haki only. The first time Shanks was properly introduced from a power level perspective, he was portrayed as having unparalleled ambition/Haki, with even commanders like Jozu trembling. And here again, his CoC was felt throughout Wano and made Greenbull retreat. Being a man with a normal, human body and one arm missing, he is the equal of the likes of Kaido, who are far above humans by nature (Oni), having consumed the Dragon fruit and having an incredibly high (sky splitter) level of Haki himself.
Luffy, BM and Shanks are the only characters that spam basic CoC in the story, Zoro used it once and he already has more feats it with than Boa, Sengoku, Lidd, WB, Roger and Oden combined.
The more you show it the more impressive it looks. :myman:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
''-If Kaido was still around, Greenbull wouldn't have come to wano.''
As if posting your garbage in 26 font makes it any less stupid lol, you’ve tagged me like 15 times in this thread and I haven’t even acknowledged your existence. You’re like a baby begging for my attention. Lol

“Hmm, this alliance killed both Kaido and Big Mom? I’ll destroy them myself!”-Green Chad in reference to Crydo and Big Job

1 Im 2 Shanks 3 Monkey D. Luffy 4 Kaido 5 Charlotte Linlin 6 Sakazuki 7 Marshall D. Teach 8 Kuzan 9 Dracule Mihawk 10 Monkey D. Dragon 11 Monkey D. Garp 12 Ben Beckmann 13 Borsalino 14 Edward Weevil 15 Sengoku 16 Issho 17 Trafalgar D.W. Law 18 Eustass Kid 19 Sabo 20 Aramaki 21 Shiryu 22 Silvers Rayleigh 23 Lucky Roux 24 Magellan 25 Kong
26 Roronoa Zoro 27 Marco 28 Yasopp 29 Vista 30 Sanji 31 King 32 Killer 33 Charlotte Katakuri 34 Boa Hancock 35 Yamato 36 Jozu 37 Queen 38 Charlotte Smoothie 39 Tokikake 40 Charlotte Cracker 41 Gion 42 Donquix. Doflamingo 43 Tsuru 44 Rob Lucci 45 Jinbei 46 Emporio Ivankov 47 Avalo Pizarro 48 Vasco Shot 49 Jack 50 Sanjuan Wolf

Im generous to the admirals here..
if that’s generous to the Admirals, I shudder to think the sexual favours you do to the Yonkous.

1 Mihawk/Kaido
2 Shanks
3 Akainu
4 Blackbeard
5 Dragon
6 Kizaru
7 Old and Rusty Rayleigh
8 Luffy
9 Green Bull/Fujitora/Zoro
10 Big Mom
Yeah not that crazy, I'm just missing Kuzan, do you think his powers dropped after Akainu defeated him? I do like seeing Rayleigh this high, and I think Dragon might be higher, but we have nothing to base it on so 5 seems a safe bet.

Where’s my L exactly? Green Bull was going to solo the alliance that eliminated two Yonko. Lol

And of course the Government never wanted Kaido to be defeated, so Green Bull killing Kaido didn’t make sense to begin with.
Your L is the fact that you actually thought Greenbull was unafraid to face Kaido when it’s confirmed this chapter, he was afraid…..

He literally thought it was a fluke and that’s why he was so overconfident in taking Luffy in only to fail after an 8 year old whooped his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.