Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was Kaidou was stronger in the haki department than Luffy was, or he should have been given his experience and strength. All that is cool and all, but at the end of the day what matters is what the sum of all your parts result in. Bajrang Gun was above what Kaidou could dish out, sure having CoC helped but it's not like Luffy's CoC needed to be stronger than Kaidou's, the reverse was probably true actually (which is my point with Shanks and Mihawk).

Big Mom has everything you can ask for, and the sum of her parts resulted in Misery.
I'll be honest zoros CoC seems more impressive than either Kaido Luffy or Big Moms

Besides sky splitting fan service their CoC seems basic af
Zoro is doing versatile shit like Haki Hame has CoC barriers and his CoC lightening alone spans across Onigashima

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Cap
Everyone who’s ever met me has told me I was nice. My kindness is my best trait even more so than me being smart

Even out of all my siblings I am considered the kindest so you are completely wrong sir
So whenever you talk about manga you go monkey brain. Maybe if you don't read manga you might actually be a smart one:noo:

Sry that is really bad! Luffy is stronger than Kaido.
I doubt many people think Luffy is beating a fresh Kaido.
Regardless most top 10 list have the same characters, the 5 admirals, the old yonko, dragon, mihawk and luffy, just in a bit of different order. I think all of those can defeat each other if the other doesnt take it serious.

Idk I feel like Oda wants Rayleighs CoC to be perceived as peak CoC as well thats why he randomly brought Rayleigh in Shanks SBS regarding CoC. Like oda wants to make sure his viewers don't exclude Ray when talking about peak CoC.

He didn't mention Whitebeard who just split sky..he didn't mention sengoku. Just Rayleigh
Because you're an idiot that can't read context. Ray being in that SBS has nothing to do with who has superior CoC. Ray does not have Shanks haki potency. If you didn't have a problems of reading things in its context you wouldn't be flailing the way you act now.

Ray was also perceived to be 2nd after Roger. Ray has no portrayal to rival the likes as WB. Shanks directly does

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Big Mom has everything you can ask for, and the sum of her parts resulted in Misery.
:saden:

The "Big Mom stalemated Kaido for 3 days so she is his near equal" argument cannot be debunked harder than comparing Misery in all it's glory with Flame Torch. One was clashing with an Island sized, CoC infused Gear 4 compression Punch while the other was sliced apart by Law without his Devil Fruit.

Couple that with Kaidou calling Big Mom an invalid & telling Luffy openly that there hasn't been someone who's pushed him this far when he goes Drunken Mode... that does it for me.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
:saden:

The "Big Mom stalemated Kaido for 3 days so she is his near equal" argument cannot be debunked harder than comparing Misery in all it's glory with Flame Torch. One was clashing with an Island sized, CoC infused Gear 4 compression Punch while the other was sliced apart by Law without his Devil Fruit.

Couple that with Kaidou calling Big Mom an invalid & telling Luffy openly that there hasn't been someone who's pushed him this far when he goes Drunken Mode... that does it for me.
It's what happens when idiots only look at vague statements and counting stats.

The only thing that matters and will always matter is results. And results alone. Granted the character was given a chance to showcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.