Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wrong again
I just treat people with the same energy they treat me with. If you are calm with me then I’ll be calm with you

That and I’m blunt ab my opinions
For sure.

The first thing you always do is an insult and later act like you are the nice one who is forced to act on impulse when threatened.

Remember one time we talked normally you were able to call me a retard for a manga take the next day.

Cut the bullshit. Either act truly or don't pretend.

R

rubblerust

It’s funny how everyone thinks the new admirals are weaker but in the Film Red Kizaru is sweating in front of Shanks while Fujitora isn’t.
I always assumed Fujitora and Ryokugyu were the strongest, because of what Doffy says to Fujitora about the two of them being monsters. That singles them out among the admirals.

:saden:

The "Big Mom stalemated Kaido for 3 days so she is his near equal" argument cannot be debunked harder than comparing Misery in all it's glory with Flame Torch. One was clashing with an Island sized, CoC infused Gear 4 compression Punch while the other was sliced apart by Law without his Devil Fruit.

Couple that with Kaidou calling Big Mom an invalid & telling Luffy openly that there hasn't been someone who's pushed him this far when he goes Drunken Mode... that does it for me.
BM not being in his top 5 sure went over people's heads.
Well this is the same fanbase that says that Zoro needs Asura to cut Momo. :kobeha:

It’s funny how everyone thinks the new admirals are weaker but in the Film Red Kizaru is sweating in front of Shanks while Fujitora isn’t.
People are just making excuses because of their "poor" portrayal (rather they can't seem to fathom that they aren't facing pre timeskip supernovas to bully)

Fuji=Ryo=Kizaru just like Akainu took extreme diff to win against Aokiji.

:saden:

The "Big Mom stalemated Kaido for 3 days so she is his near equal" argument cannot be debunked harder than comparing Misery in all it's glory with Flame Torch. One was clashing with an Island sized, CoC infused Gear 4 compression Punch while the other was sliced apart by Law without his Devil Fruit.

Couple that with Kaidou calling Big Mom an invalid & telling Luffy openly that there hasn't been someone who's pushed him this far when he goes Drunken Mode... that does it for me.
Bro you don't need to even compare that kaido litterly said its been many years since he fought this serious against luffy and that was when he was using Rock attacks even G3+G2 (rock) luffy is above Bm

It's what happens when idiots only look at vague statements and counting stats.

The only thing that matters and will always matter is results. And results alone. Granted the character was given a chance to showcase.
That’s not really fair because results are far more impressive in Luffy opponents or those related to him
Other admirals might look like a clown in comparison with Akainu yet story tells us otherwise or will your opinions change then?

Factually false
Kizaru was ready to take out two Yonko
Kizaru + Sentomaru + Pacifistas weren't enough. Kizaru said he needs more prep for Rayleigh

Garp the Hero of Marines doesn't give a shit about any Yonko
Garp tells Marines can't fuck with Old and Rusty Rayleigh and Whitebeard at the same time

Jinbei looks at Big Mom and calls her Mere Yonko
Jinbei looks at Rayleigh like he has seen God himself

Straw hats have never heard about Shanks or any other yonko
Rayleigh is so famous his name is known in all history books

It took Shanks and his entire crew to stop Marines
Rayleigh stopped Kizaru and all other marines there in their tracks according to Sentomaru

Some Shanks wanker was hyping up Shanks CoC in SBS
Oda randomly brought Old and Rusty Rayleigh's CoC to match Shanks"

In a Magazine Rayleigh is known as Peak of Power in One Piece alongside Rocks D Xebec

Youtubers are inbred Virgins.
Vast majority of Fan base puts Rayleigh above all Yonko

Just to give you an idea of How respected Rayleigh is by majority of fans despite inbred ugly virgin fucks Youtubers and cum swallowers online downplaying the shit outta him

Despite inbreds online pushing Agendas like
Oden ~ Rayleigh
EoS Sanji is Rayleigh level
Shanks > Rayleigh

Fan base respects him just as much as Oda does.
1. Former fleet admiral stopped an entire war and allowed white beard to be buried respectfully because of shanks

2. The world government and it's elders who don't give a shit about the opinions of pirates allowed shanks to voice his concern lol.

3. A yonko kaido not once remotely mentioned rayleigh' in terms of a person whom he know could hurt him.

4. Both admirals had zero will to fight him.

5. Dude was hyped by the marines of having the highest bounty crew lol

6. Just like Rodger shanks had expo on his blade. Something Rayleigh didn't have.

7. His coc was hyped to knock out pirates on another's yonko crew while Rayleigh couldn't knock out supernovas and their crew

8. While jinbe hyped Rayleigh shanks haki was stated by oda to knock out all the fishmen on fishmen island had he been there instead of Luffy.

9. Was given the straw hat from gol d Rodger himself. With the whole inheritance of will it shows he was meant to carry the torch until he himself found someone else.

Lol . I can do this all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.