Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny how everyone thinks the new admirals are weaker but in the Film Red Kizaru is sweating in front of Shanks while Fujitora isn’t.
Film are not canon in the slightest tho, and are often full of commercial crap.

Shiki, a legendary rival of Roger and BB, beaten by a haki-less pre-TS Luffy is only one example of that.

BTW, I think that Kizaru is a little stronger than Ryo or Fuji, but the level is the same.

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
People are just making excuses because of their "poor" portrayal (rather they can't seem to fathom that they aren't facing pre timeskip supernovas to bully)

Fuji=Ryo=Kizaru just like Akainu took extreme diff to win against Aokiji.
It wouldn't make much sense for Kizaru to be arguably weaker than GB given he has the superior Logia, and was the first priority for Admiral. GB and Fujitora would not have been Admirals if the slots didn't open. Aokiji, Kizaru, Akainu are always gonna be the superior Admirals as they were not last minute inserts.

Kizaru is prob closer to Akainu than he is to GB, and that's no disrespect to GB they're all close regardless.

:saden:
The "Big Mom stalemated Kaido for 3 days so she is his near equal" argument cannot be debunked harder than comparing Misery in all it's glory with Flame Torch. One was clashing with an Island sized, CoC infused Gear 4 compression Punch while the other was sliced apart by Law without his Devil Fruit.
There's is no debunking lmao. What makes you think Law can't cut Kaido's if he didn't infuse his haki along with changing it's scale to the likes of his hybrid form :choppawhat:

Couple that with Kaidou calling Big Mom an invalid & telling Luffy openly that there hasn't been someone who's pushed him this far when he goes Drunken Mode... that does it for me.
So you're argument is to use an improper translation to the same character that cannot see her defeat happening and cried for losing his chance to claim One Piece. Invalid information and out of context narrative does do it for you. Good job :cheers:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That’s not really fair because results are far more impressive in Luffy opponents or those related to him
Other admirals might look like a clown in comparison with Akainu yet story tells us otherwise or will your opinions change then?
My opinion will change. Because that's what being objective is about.

And that's not totally true, King beats Katakuri or at the least it's a very high diff to extreme diff fight based off both their feats. Latter was a Luffy opponent.

By feats you can't tell me Katakuri would destroy King.

People are just making excuses because of their "poor" portrayal (rather they can't seem to fathom that they aren't facing pre timeskip supernovas to bully)

Fuji=Ryo=Kizaru just like Akainu took extreme diff to win against Aokiji.
Creating tiers between Admirals is really the most stupid thing one can make.

They're all equal. Depending on GB's powers he could be a bad matchup for Kizaru.

For sure.

The first thing you always do is an insult and later act like you are the nice one who is forced to act on impulse when threatened.

Remember one time we talked normally you were able to call me a retard for a manga take the next day.

Cut the bullshit. Either act truly or don't pretend.
Sometimes i just get annoyed it happens
I don’t pretend ab anything

I really think Sanji>>>Zoro

Don't know if Aramaki is talking about fear, or some influential/business things...

Dudes, remember that Doflamingo knew Aramaki before Issho... Suspicious, and we know Aramaki is "filthy" so IMO Aramaki is related via underworld to Doflamingo, Caesar Clown and Kaido, of course.

So, why did he only say this for Kaido but Big Mom didn't even gets mentioned...? All WG/Navy knew that both Yonko were at Wano, allied.

I would like you guys to think deeper about all of this stuff...

Aramaki is even worse than Sakazuki BECAUDE HE EVEN WORSHIPS THE TENRYUUBITOS WHILE SAKAZUKI HATES THEM!

SO, yeah, Aramaki also worships Sakazuki maybe due a certain mission (Ohara!?).

This dude could have an amazing lore and even Doflamingo had him into account!

Status
Not open for further replies.