Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHHA

But fr tho, its an L but does not show Ryokugyu to be any weaker than we hyped him up to. Its just that Oda onces again trolled us with seeing Greenbull vs alliance action but then after 1 month break does the typical Oda move: troll us and let Greenbull retreat.

I mean no sane character would want to stay there and fight the entire red hair pirates and an alliance that defeated 2 Yonko...
Exactly
One Yonko alone and without his crew is a great threat and Shanks has the strongest crew in the world
Even Kaido would run away
They stopped him and King

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Perspective probably. I remember Bobby thought Kaido dropped in one of the chapters where he whooped Luffy's ass, so never treat anything as absolute.

I'm also guessing not everyone knows the full scenarios, so when the rumors spread they get exaggerated badly.
The thing is this type of active spreading of misinformation and agenda driven bullshit wasn't that prevalent during the entire Raid. But curiously, it happens (at this scale) with the Greenbull chapters.

Really makes you think. :specialmeh:

They simply hate the Admirals. The fuckery will continue in a couple hours when small cropped panels will come out making Aramaki look like a bitch.
The true question is whether Aramaki really leaves this country completely or not. If he just retreats for a while because of Shanks and re-thinks his approach of the entire situation of taking Luffy's head, we might still see some stuff from him. Either way, if it's done with Greenbull like that, this is legit the weakest introduction an admiral has ever got and I'd be more than disappointed.

The true question is whether Aramaki really leaves this country completely or not. If he just retreats for a while because of Shanks and re-thinks his approach of the entire situation of taking Luffy's head, we might still see some stuff from him. Either way, if it's done with Greenbull like that, this is legit the weakest introduction an admiral has ever got and I'd be more than disappointed.
I would like to believe that he left Momo in order to confront Shanks and not as they are currently making seem.

Seriously though, why are spoiler providers literally lying or making shit up just to make Admirals look bad lmao? Just can't wrap my head around it.

Why lie only to ruin your credibility when the actual chapter drops?
There's also the twatter spoilers accounts that come here to steal spoilers and twist everything, when did Redon say that GB was scared of Shanks and Kaido? :suresure:

R

rubblerust

The thing is this type of active spreading of misinformation and agenda driven bullshit wasn't that prevalent during the entire Raid. But curiously, it happens (at this scale) with the Greenbull chapters.

Really makes you think. :specialmeh:
It's a fucking conspiracy. Big Yonko is pulling the strings. It has all the providers in the palm of its hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.