Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so gb isn’t scared of fighting Luffy(yonko who defeated Kaido),Kid,Law(defeated big mom), their whole crews, tons of samurai but gets scared because Shanks uses his coc. Ok makes perfect sense.

It does if you believe that Shanks is in with the WG which is what I think. I think he's a mole for IM and using Luffy.

ACoC hype was lame af, because it's the ACoC of really strong people that matters.

Comparing Yamato's ACoC to Luffy and Kaido is like comparing Tashigi's CoA to Mihawk's CoA.

If it turns out he runs just suck up your tears and become a Shanks fan boy.
as a writer/editor myself ... I feel bad that people can't truly understand the true value behind this words

D: Hello. Here's my question, Oda-sensei. Among all your characters, which one do you think of as "most similar to yourself"? (I'm thinking I'm a lot like "Usopp"...)

O: Hmm... Let's see. Clever mind. Cool and calm personality. Stand-out attire... Guess there's really only one character who fits that bill... RED-HAIR SHANKS... Huh? I can suddenly hear everyone shouting for some reason... Hahaha... AH! OWW!!! Please stop throwing things at me!! It really hurts!!

Oda is the greatest Shanks Boy
Our Fandom can NEVER take a real L

look at us right now
Shanks lost an arm to a fish and nobody gives a rat ass :)
that's how WELL DONE is his hype

I never said otherwise?
What people don’t understand is that the majority of the Admiral fandom never said that Yonko = Admiral
We only say that Yonko = Fleet Admiral
Otherwise the Marine would’ve 4 Yonko lvl characters in their ranks which would be an overkill
GB introduction only killed Admirals >= YC1
The gap between Admirals and YC1 is more than people thought
This doesn’t change the fact that Akainu is Yonko lvl and he has 3 subordinates who are way stronger than YC1s (except Ben)
So Yonko's are individually stronger but Marines are a stronger force. Now they don’t even need the seven warlords

If Aramaki isn't sweating BUCKETS or doesn't pull off an Enel face then Drumz/Lebrent/Yonkouprod/Un-Amed are all fraudulent
No. I rather him react in a cartoonish/comical way than have real fear tbh. If he's just worried and sweaty it's an L but not world ending.

The Fraudulent trio are clowns no matter what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.