Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw Roger and Primebeard run from the Marines :cheers:
Didnt Blackbeard with his entire crew also run from Akainu? Also I dont remember an Admiral running from a Yonko - apart from maybe now, but he's rather running from the entire situation which is simply too much, Red Hair Pirates + Alliance that defeated 2 Yonko, the Yonko himself is just the cherry on top, kinda irrelevant.

100 year old Rayleigh after being a bum drunkard for decades, picked up a blade in god knows how long and completely stopped Kizaru in his prime. To the point where Kizaru was throwing a tantrum. And he is the only one to make Kizaru ever even bleed on panel, Kizaru walked out of the war having faced commanders and WB himself like it was a warmup to him.

That was a completely out of shape, old, rusty, Rayleigh. Oh and Garp had just finished placing him in the same breath as the WSM Whitebeard. Oh and also Oda would never give Luffy a weaker/inferior mentor than Zoro, and we all know who Zoro's mentor was.

Like I said, the flashback was not about him, but let's pipe down Rayleigh is nothing but a portrayal monster. Oda went out of his way to mention Rayleigh in an SBS regarding conqueror's, he introduced conqueror's through Shanks, then reintroduced it through Rayleigh. All of this is intentional, Rayleigh is held in extremely high regard. Very few have his portrayal, the Yonkou title is an entry level title for Rayleigh, that's the least Shanks could do to match Rayleigh's hype.
I get where you're coming from, but I honestly think it can also be the case, that he's "just another top tier" bluntly said.
Back then Shanks and Rayleigh were pretty much the only top tiers, who really showcased on panel CoC and therefore were confirmed users.
They were pretty much the go to options for those kinda comparisons, as everyone could be sure, that this would also mean, that the third confirmed conqueror, WSM Primebeard, would have been able to aswell.
While it's hype, I don't think it's necessarily more than just solid top tier hype. Imo it's a no brainer to assume that sky splitting BM and Kaido would knock out all 100k fishmen aswell.
I think it should be noted that Rayleigh still HAD TO recieve those extras, cause the others have in verse titles and status, that makes their standing clear from the get go.
W/o stuff like this and his "in my prime I could handle that situation"-talk, Ray could have still be considered below that level, cause >"Kizaru was nowhere near going all out"< or stuff like that.

And with the way Primebeard, Roger (and Rocks) are portrayed + Kaido's recently hyping up Roger again and how he himself could put his haki from that "general" top tier level, as someone who's already very near the top of the foodchain when sober, onto an even stronger level, I think it's very obvious, that there are levels to it and it's prolly what primarily made Roger > Ray.

Something along the lines of:
120k fishmen: Primebeard, Roger, Rocks
110k fishmen: Prime Garp, drunken Kaido, post awakening Luffy, FA Akainu
100k fishmen: BM, sober Kaido, Prime Ray, pre G5 Luffy, Admiral Akainu

... could easily be the case imo. Afterall it would mean that Prime Ray could rival hybrid Kaido, BM and Prime Admirals. I'm not excluding the possibility of him being at "110k" or that it's "additional hype", it's just that I wouldn't be surprised if he's at 100k, which requires excessive hype without an admiral or yonkou label.

Can obv agree to disagree. Shit got longer than expected

Doesnt matter

You know many people think Shiki is coming back because they read Chapter 0 without knowing it was released to promote Strong World and believe his plan is still set to happen

But with Uta there wont be confusion

I have no idea whether they had raws or not when making these comments
Post automatically merged:

We saw Roger and Primebeard run from the Marines :cheers:
They read One Piece Strong World Chapter 0 which ended on "To be continued in One Piece Strong World" and decided the last line wasn't canon. Well, they'll keep waiting for Shiki..forever.

They read One Piece Strong World Chapter 0 which ended on "To be continued in One Piece Strong World" and decided the last line wasn't canon. Well, they'll keep waiting for Shiki..forever.
Not just the last line. The entire last page was seperate from the whole chapter after the chapter was officially finished, if you read Databook Blue Deep.

So it kinda makes sense for Shiki to appear. His "plan" is non canon and was in the last page, but in the canon chapter he told Whitebeard that he'll show the world one day the terror of a true pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.