Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I really think Sanji>>>Zoro
Do as you like. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The problem starts when you throw your headcanon into the mix. Did so myself and failed miserably at times.

The dynamic will never change.

It was always Luffy > Zoro > Sanji and always will be, with a bigger or lesser gap.

Lol so Green Bull doesn’t rate Luffy and other supernova still?? I get his suspicion and it’s true since Luffy and other supernova did not defeat the yonkos in a one vs one (when both of them were fresh). Still I would have liked for a short clash between Luffy and Greenbull and Luffy proving to Greenbull that he is really strong and capable of defeating him.
Chapter making Uta canon is interesting. So Momo can mirror whatever Kaido can do (except of course the haki parts). Yonko are still damn hype lol. Luffy need to do even more to get that respect from Marines and Admirals I guess. Understandable
Nope, Kaido, Big Bom, CPO and the Goresei know Luffy's threat very well. The goresei have been purposefully keeping Luffy's threat low to the public. Greenbull is just an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.