Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Green Bull actually has a fireproof wood attack, love it!

Also Green Bull calling someone else a wannabe lmfao.

GB kinda sounding like a forest based hydra too but that's the logia effect I'm sure ofc.

Green Bull leaves, Shanks leaves, Futa IS Canon and Shanks has country wide CoC? Lmfao, Sasuga Goda sama!

I'm speechless.

Also Mihawk could paralyse you with his stare so it seems him and Shanks have similar effects, I'm sure Mihawk was using CoC but it was pre TS so Oda was still experimenting with it.
do something i can't read fool summary.. it ain't loading

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
"Aramaki feels something paralyzing him and screams out in pain"

Lmaooooo
Prob another exaggeration, heck you can even tell by the quote "Wah~~~~~~!!!" GB is saying this in a very calm/trollish manner akin to Kizaru's laid back way of "yelling", when Beckman confronted him.

Y'all already fell for the earlier exaggerations, now you're gonna get trolled for this one again when the chapter drops lmao.

Basically:
1. Ryokugyu has defeated Momo at the beginning of chapter
2. Were told that the waterfalls luffy climbed and BMP failed to climb were the original walls of Wano and by breaking them you’ll release Pluton
3. Ryokugyu defeats the rest of the scabbards as well
4. Momo in a state of panic shoots out a Boro breath refusing Yamato from joining so she can be free of wano and so wano can prove themselves
5. Aramaki gets hit and burns
6. Aramaki regrows and says he’ll murder Momo
7. Shanks unleashes a powerful bolt of CoC almost knocking out some of his own crew
8. Aramaki stated he refuses to fight the RHP for now and decides to leave
9. Cut to Luffy Zoro Sanji and Jinbe talking about how much Momos grown and that they are proud and that the enemy seems to be leaving.

There’s more detail in summary hope you can read soon

Prob another exaggeration, heck you can even tell by the quote "Wah~~~~~~!!!" GB is saying this in a very calm/trollish manner akin to Kizaru's laid back way of "yelling", when Beckman confronted him.

Y'all already fell for the earlier exaggerations, now you're gonna get trolled for this one again when the chapter drops lmao.
Trolled by what?

It was exactly what I expected to happen with the earlier spoilers and Redons description is just the cherry on the top lol

Status
Not open for further replies.