• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

elbaf arc is Viking right .

elbaf arc hype is real.

I remember video games based on Norse mythology have something do with living tree.

I believe greenbull will be true 1 vs 1 on elbaf arc for luffy

@Extravlad
Yeah it is. It has a GIANT beanstalk too lime Skypeia and giant trees too I believe. Well it's the land of giants too ofc lol.

It's 100% Norse/Scandinavian and such. Oda loves vikings dearly.

Warra chapter man! A lot of content. Oda is on fire.
Hope he keeps this up. Wano’s old history is unexpected and fascinating. I wonder if the submerged Wano kuni is the capital of AK….
Opening the borders of Wano has now got a whole new meaning lol.
As expected Momo wants Yamato to join SHs. Greenbull was certainly impressive by capturing so many YC level characters and paralyzing them. Momo’s boro breath would be good to see in panel man. He impressed GB that’s for sure.
Shanks sensing GB in Wano and using his CoC to scare him off is incredible!! Shanks is truly a haki master I think. His legend grows even more lol. Yonkos are getting even more hype. Admirals and marines are still not respecting Luffy and that’s expected as he is still a green horn in pirate world.

Think there’ll be a lot of lovely panels showing old Wano and hype panels of GB, Momo boro breath and Shanks CoC. Can’t wait for the actual panels to drop. I really wonder what happened to BM and Kaido. Imagine if the my resurface with Pluton lol. It’ll be insane

Status
Not open for further replies.