Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened with the last chapter. These retards saw in the leaks of yamato hitting gb and thought she was killing him then when the chapter dropped she barely did shit and now this chapter these retards once again thought momo and yamato were gonna pack gb up only for him to beat momo before the chapter even started, overwhelmed momo, yamato and the scabbards with ease. Lmao this why I never judge a chapter before the summary drops

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Paralyzed from miles away... :suresure:
At least he looked ok vs the welcome party. So much for Yamato a top tier, who knew... Kaido is the biggest winner of this chapter, everyone was staying away from Wano bcs of him, almost as good of a hype as Ryumas who did the same without natural fortress.
Also, the lore part with Sukiyaki looks super interesting.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
World building is actually really cool too. The walls of Wano were super dumb to me at the start of the arc but knowing the reason for them is pretty awesome. Same with an underwater city alongside pluton being lost deep down there. The fact Wano proper is ALL that big ass mountain is actually really cool. I wish we saw more of Wano now (ironic).

Also, Jack got name dropped.
Jack with the W finding the Road Poneglyph.
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
Mammoth pals, we feast!:jackcopium:

@Ghostly Reflections feeling better now?
This chapter is legit MAD HYPE.

Ryo-chin completely fucking up the scabbards A-N-D Yamato A-N-D Old Dragon Momo.

Imagine being so salty as trying to paint Aramaki under a bad light with bait as fuck leaks saying "L to admirals" or "aramaki running like a bitch" when that couldn't be further from the truth.

:sanjismug::sanjismug::sanjismug::sanjismug::sanjismug::sanjismug::sanjismug::sanjismug::sanjismug:

Btw, I'm really disappointed that Usopp wasn't together with them. Usopp's got a good CoO. He most definitely should have picked up the Haki as well. Oda plz. Give Usopp some major love this final saga.....:josad:
dude if yamato isn't even trying to start a fight.if she isn't even in her beast form or hybrid form,how is this a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.