Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GB won't come if Kaidou is still here but he want some smoke from a being that literally surpassed Kaidou in one serious attack?

Shanks being distasted just paralyzed Admiral to show the difference in their power, and just by that he displays enough to shoo GB away?

Luffy says about Shanks' haki-stun "what was that!?" Wooaaaaah i just know i'll be excited for Luffy vs BB vs Shanks.

Ironically he did in a single chapter what Kaidou failed to do in the entire screen time he had. Schooling Yamato.
Probably believes the same shit as WB, with Oden losing “fair and square ” vs Kaidou, after the latter killed the witnesses.
Bro how retarded can you guys get? Yamato explicitly did not fight GB because Momo told her not to

Mr. Reloaded

Furries were a mistake
I swear some editor must be telling Oda all the excuses fans make for Yamato not leaving, and then Oda specifically writes it out in a chapter. Yamato knows too much? The relevant pages were burned. Yamato the guardian of Wano? There's a dire threat and Momo specifically asks her not to help so she can leave with Luffy. It can't be coincidence.

Then again, maybe it's all "subversive affirmation". :suresure:
Oh I can't wait to get that man :risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.