Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened with the last chapter. These retards saw in the leaks of yamato hitting gb and thought she was killing him then when the chapter dropped she barely did shit and now this chapter these retards once again thought momo and yamato were gonna pack gb up only for him to beat momo before the chapter even started, overwhelmed momo, yamato and the scabbards with ease. Lmao this why I never judge a chapter before the summary drops
Why would people think yamato and momo would pack GB up when momo ask yamato not fight last chapter and even again in this chapter .

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Green Bull fells something paralyzing him and scream in pain
sorry guys
BASIC Haki of Shanks doing that ... I can't let that be forgotten
I hope you agree this level of hype is madness itself

@EmperorKinyagi
@MarineHQ62
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Bro. Aramaki says he wants to fight the entire Red Hairred Pirates. A fucking Admiral wants to fight an entire Yonko crew including the Yonko.

Since it’s you, I’ll admit, the hype is mutual. Lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ryokugyu beating 5 of 9 Scabbards is an amazing feat for Admiral standards

Too bad it's completely shat on by him having a seizure from Shanks haki and admitting Kaido's stronger than him:funky:
Gotta see how he visually reacts to Shanks, but no shame with Kaido. Only 3 characters will be stronger than Kaido going forward, Imu, Teach and the MC.

Ok, so GB and Shanks moment is a new Blackbeard and Akainu.

Shanks' wank was over the top, he showed up out of nowhere to make Aramaki leave and then just gonna disappear lol

Ok Greenbull don’t look that bad , A lot of variables going on ,reminds me of Sanjis portrayal prior to Wano. And regarding Shanks , we’ll tbh if I speak Mihawk fans will come get me.

Status
Not open for further replies.