Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato and Greenbull fans took the biggest Ls this chapter. For example she got trapped with the other Scabbards. Greenbull sounded like he was getting seriously pissed off by Momo whom was clearly quoted by Denjirou not being able to aim correctly with Boro breath who is just beginning to understand his DF a little more and all the scabbards Yamato got released. I mean shit man Oda is introducing alot of flame users and imagine having a devil fruit that makes you a fucking tree.
Yamato fans tool a huge W pretty much confirmed next nakama

:joker:

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the panels for that GB confrontation. Everyone looked good there:
- Aramaki was clearly dominant
- Momo held his own and leveled up
- Yamato was portrayed as strong enough to help
- Shanks with the long-distance CoC attack
- Luffy and co. being ready, willing and not worried

It makes Momo and scabbards look able to defend Wano on their own. Makes way for Yamato to leave Wano without worry. Previews Shanks and Ryokugyu as next level monsters. Good story-telling through conflict.
I’m impressed. Oda did a good job.

Bros...I'm starting to think Luffy might've fucked up by sending Big Mom and Kaido into that volcano. What are the chances of them bolting out of Wano boarding Pluton if they make it out alive? :believe:

As a neutral Yonko and Admiral observer as I hate both equally, I want to say that the leaker from yesterday did do the Admirals fans dirty making it sound worse than it was. However, it still makes no narrative sense for GB to run away from Shanks when he was ready to bounce on Luffy and the alliance that defeated two yonkos. Shanks crew is no different than another other Yonko pirate crew with commanders that GB already established are fodders compared to him so technically he ran away from Shanks alone but then that begs the question why even bring GB here if he is going to run away from Shanks.

EDIT: Actually I retract this comment until scans come out cause I don't trust anyone anymore lol.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ryokugyu was at a elemental disadvantage here. Fire is his weakness, similarly to how water is Crocodile's weakness. All logia type devil fruits have certain elements they're weak against.

That being said, Aokiji was still able to battle Akainu for ten days in spite of his elemental disadvantage. :myman:
Despite what "pokemon" says, Ice is not "WEAK against magma.

Enough Ice can just cool off a river of lava.

Again, this isn't pokemon.

Can't wait to see the panels for that GB confrontation. Everyone looked good there:
- Aramaki was clearly dominant
- Momo held his own and leveled up
- Yamato was portrayed as strong enough to help
- Shanks with the long-distance CoC attack
- Luffy and co. being ready, willing and not worried

It makes Momo and scabbards look able to defend Wano on their own. Makes way for Yamato to leave Wano without worry. Previews Shanks and Ryokugyu as next level monsters. Good story-telling through conflict.
Yamato and the scabbards didnt look good. But it was expected for them to get neg diffed by an Admiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.