Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copium.

Greenbull literally beat the scabbards, Yamato, and Momo in one chapter without being serious.

I’ll admit that Shanks and Kaido are stronger than Greenbull.

But you guys need to stop with your ridiculous admiral = commander narrative. @Erkan12 @MonsterKaido @Kerkovian @Swallalala @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

I’ve never truly cared about Yonko > admiral. But admirals = YCs makes me want to throw up.
Yonko = Fleet Admiral > Admirals >> YC1 except for Ben

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Redon made things more palatable but I still didn't see the point of bringing Aramaki here in Wano, till I saw that Uta is canon. This whole Shanks appearance thing is to hype the movie, it is of near-zero substance.

In any case, I am always with the underdogs. I always knew Admirals are the underdogs of this Pirate manga. So, I should had expected this type of thing to happen. Still it doesn’t feel right that Oda decided to bring Aramaki after so many years just to have Shanks intimidate him. Saving grace is the "yet" - afterall Blackbeard did the same with Sakazuki 2 years ago.

I am fine with Shanks hype. But I am not fine with Oda just using him to keep people hooked. Either keep him out of the story until you are ready or have him do something front and center. These teases are annoying. Also, no, Shanks hype is not Mihawk hype. I don't believe in these hype by extension bs.

Finally, did Kaido and Big Mom fall into the Old Wano then?

You registered today just to wrote this. Are you admiraltard in hiding?
I registered at least a few days BEFORE the spoilers dropped and posted before as well. And yes, I am a fan of Admirals. Got a problem with that? I didn't hide, I just didn’t have time to post all the time.

Momo blast breath implies that he's going to at least put up a fight. It's not expected for them to defeat an admiral, just to not be complete fodder. The entire sequence is meant to show Momo is able to put up some resistance, and that's enough for now.
His blast breath just freed them. GB wasnt expecting it at all. Its confirmed it did nothing to GB and he resprouted as a new plant.

Thats his way of using Logia Intangibility it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.