Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Furries were a mistake
Luffy observing Momo's resolve but was there should he need to step in.

Luffy would body Green Bull confirmed.

Yamato confirmed to join can't wait for chapter to drop and be in the next nakama thread @Jew D. Boy @Sigran101 @thedarkdragon11 @Mr. Reloaded @JoSeungHun7335 we going to be dunking on C4N, Penis and the perverted bitch right?

:ihaha:

Great chapter Luffy sensing Shanks haki and is like yeah bring it on hyped!

:steef:
I got beef with Penis in particular :funky:

I

Indigo

So here's what i think happened:

Roger told Shanks about Joyboy and the Gomu Gomu no Mi, and he asked Shanks to find the fruit and give it to his son, and protect him

Shanks was conflicted, because he also wanted to become the Pirate King, but his hero Roger is telling him that it needs to be this fated Joyboy, and it isn't him, but Roger's son

Shanks ends up accepting it

Shanks finds Ace, and that's why he spent 1 year in Luffy's island, keeping an eye on Ace from afar

he ended up meeting Luffy and Makino there, while just checking on Ace

He finds the Gomu Gomu no Mi and collects it

I think Shanks was gonna ask Makino to keep the fruit with her and give it to Ace when the time was right, or give it to his own son depending on what happened

but Luffy ends up eating it by mistake

Shanks decides to bet on Luffy, because he sees how Luffy is similar to Roger and had the same words, instead of Ace who hated his dad.

So he saves Luffy, instead of just letting him die and get the Devil Fruit when it was reborn.

Shanks decides to wait for Luffy to awaken as Joyboy.

Now, finally, his promise with his captain Roger is done and he can try to become Pirate King like he wanted.

so Shanks is gonna try to go against fate.

That's why Shank's Conqueror's will is so strong.

He wants to be Pirate King and be at the top, but he knows about the destined Joyboy, yet he hasn't given up. Like Kaido did, Kaido gave up once he find out he wasn't Joyboy.

?
He beat the scabbards, Yamato, and Momo while not being serious.

He dips from Shanks but admits he’s willing to fight Shanks and his entire crew eventually.
dude are you sick or what yamato is not even trying to fight and it is not mentioned anywhere that she is in her beast form with her ability she can turn vines into popsciles .Also GB said not now meant in future when he had help

Yamato asking Momo to call Luffy literally shows how helpless she is against Aramaki and how dire the situation is. No way in hell would she just casually call for Luffy....after he literally defeated Kaido for her and was in a 7 day coma.

She'd defy Momo's orders and aim to defeat GB before she even tasks the SHs with that. Yet it seems in this chap her spirit is broken by Aramaki...

Status
Not open for further replies.