Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally defeated Yamato and the scabbards which took Kaido 11 chapters each.
Yeah cause Kaido was having fun , the man let scabbards getting attacks on him when they were stronger and more in numbers .
Then beat them in 1 chapter since he decide they to weak for good fight .
Context matters in all of this even if GB look good this chapter .

:milaugh:

Admiral fans happy GB only managed to restrain wekaedn retainers after many attempts
After mid diff efforts... didn't even KO one

Who did GB KO ? Ah Momo who got GB back shook

GB shaking and shocked to see Momo power lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Bro stop it. GB would stand no chance against them. Luffy alone would be too much
I know that should be obvious, but Shanks felt it was still too risky, Shanks felt the need to intervene rather than let the alliance handle it. Pretty crazy.

That's insane respect for the Admiral he has there.

- Ryokugyuu says that if Kaidou had continued in the country, he wouldn't have come. Kaidou's reign is what kept enemies away from Wanokuni.

Kaido's reign in WANO kept akainu away from the country.

That's what I'm reading here ADMIRALS BOYS.:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Orochi wasn't lying when he said that after shooting a CP0 member :cheers: CP0 didn't even dare to attack Orochi :suresure:

She didnt "let herself", but since she wasnt fighting she probably got caught off guard

What excuse lol? He LITERALLY tells her not to get involved TWICE, its all there
Then she let herself get caught. If your implying she didnt fight or fend off those vines....then yh she let herself get caught like an idiot. Risking Momo even further.

Only once. Second time was when she begged for him to call the SHs to deal with a man like this.

So here's what i think happened:

Roger told Shanks about Joyboy and the Gomu Gomu no Mi, and he asked Shanks to find the fruit and give it to his son, and protect him

Shanks was conflicted, because he also wanted to become the Pirate King, but his hero Roger is telling him that it needs to be this fated Joyboy, and it isn't him, but Roger's son

Shanks ends up accepting it

Shanks finds Ace, and that's why he spent 1 year in Luffy's island, keeping an eye on Ace from afar

he ended up meeting Luffy and Makino there, while just checking on Ace

He finds the Gomu Gomu no Mi and collects it

I think Shanks was gonna ask Makino to keep the fruit with her and give it to Ace when the time was right, or give it to his own son depending on what happened

but Luffy ends up eating it by mistake

Shanks decides to bet on Luffy, because he sees how Luffy is similar to Roger and had the same words, instead of Ace who hated his dad.

So he saves Luffy, instead of just letting him die and get the Devil Fruit when it was reborn.

Shanks decides to wait for Luffy to awaken as Joyboy.

Now, finally, his promise with his captain Roger is done and he can try to become Pirate King like he wanted.

so Shanks is gonna try to go against fate.

That's why Shank's Conqueror's will is so strong.

He wants to be Pirate King and be at the top, but he knows about the destined Joyboy, yet he hasn't given up. Like Kaido did, Kaido gave up once he find out he wasn't Joyboy.
Beautiful. This theory literally feels like canon

Status
Not open for further replies.