Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously happy just because momo and retainers didn't defeat him??
They lost without Momo accidentally blind-siding him and were going to lose had the fight continued.

Look, I already said Shanks > Aramaki and Kaido > Aramaki.

Are you trying to get me to say “Greenbull is commander level”?

Are you an idiot? What is your goal here?

DUDE READ AHAHAHAHAH

The scabbards and Yamato were getting drained before Momo accidentally fired a boro breath.
Yamato was not fighting; Not since she first hit him last chapter; Quit twisting it.
We all know the Scabbards can't beat an Admiral; Momo isn't strong enough either this isn't anything new. But when you're trying to act as if Yamato is fighting along with them, I take issue.
Multiple times it's stated by Momo to Not engage basically.

Kaido's reign not Kaido
Meaning 35000 with their sea stone tech

:suresure:
:suresure:

Yeah Navy 3 admirals can't take down kaido with his crew

Admirals with help can't take down Kaido
That's what GB admits

Kaido is why WG can't take over Wano
Orochi said it now GB confirmed it
You guys kept saying "Orochi doesn't know a thing"
Now make new excuses when an admiral admits Kaido is why they couldn't enter Wano for the last 28 years

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yep, not even WB risk coming to Wano to avenge Oden.

The expected, we're talking about the WSC (The strongest living creature in the world), the strength customization for the last 10 years, the best 1v1 fighter, the strongest man in the world, the strongest pirate in the world, the toughest man in the world, the strongest drunk in the world, Did I forget any?

After full summary fortunately GB don't look bad.
The fact that he left only because of Red Hair Pirates show us that he was ready to fight the 3 SN crews. Not bad at all. Strawhats face him soon...

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung not gonna lie, it kinda feels like Oda just brought Greenbull along simply to dispose of the Beast Pirate remnants because he forbids the Straw Hats from ever directly killing anybody. Lol.
Oh yeah, Oda is a terrible writer, I won’t disagree with that lmfao.

But what is undeniable is that

1. Green Bull humiliated Kaido this chapter
2. Green Bull showed zero fear of Shanks
3. All spoiler providers are lying motherfuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.