Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but the scabbards seem to have bandages themselves and I think GB fans were pulling the muhhhh dino healing powers for queen and king despite them having visible bandages still on. Will just standby to see if luffy, zoro, sanji and Jinbei have any bandages on since their confidence in watching that fight as entertainment has to have a reason for it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What are you talking about?
She got caught because Momo kept insisting he can handle it, no desperation needed when that’s what actually happened.
And how is it downplay, all I said was GB didn’t neg Yamato lmao or at least not the one exerting effort like she did with Kaidou
@Bold: this doesn't make sense at all lol.

Whether GB trapped Hybrid or Base Yamato remains to be seen, but she sure wasn't shy of using Conquerors haki.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
- Shinobu with her mature fruit cant mature the plants.
- Yamato cant break free by using her Zoan fruit strength
- Raizos flames cant burn the wood
- Kawamatsu cant cut the endless plants

Every possibly weakness of plants...is debunked this chapter. This is insane.
Nah fr though this is some serious stuff from GB. He built quite the resume in only 3 chapters. He passively fodderized multiple YC caliber opponents, made King (YC1) and even Yamato (YC1+) look like absolute dirt in team fights.

He seemingly has no weaknesses and has tons of hax. You rarely see a combo like that.

Not gonna lie.

I love this chapter.

I think it's my favorite for quite a while.

I can't wait to see the panels.
Wano revelations are something else and things @Bounty and I have been talking about and wanting for a long time (though Pluton was a complete and utter surprise).

Then there's Shanks....other than his crazy ass feat, just have no idea what his intentions are still lol. How (and why) does he protect Luffy, while also interacting with the D. Clans natural enemy? Super weird stuff.

I'm not entirely sure what will happen, but it seems like Pluton will in fact be used to destroy Mariejois (just seems appropriate).... but when? Now it's clear why Momo isn't "opening" the borders at least.

But I question HOW Oda thinks he's going to finish all of this soon if he's not even ready to get this ship moving eventually to its intended location. Then there's just the fact that a 3rd one is MIA and unexplained.

Status
Not open for further replies.