Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
" Raizou uses his technique "Ninpo: Maki Maki no Jutsu" to shoot a fire attack at Ryokugyuu.
- Ryokugyuu acts as if he's affected by Raizou's attack, but he is joking. Then he uses his technique "Bokarin" (Fireproof Forest) and breaks free from the flames.
Ryokugyuu: "You really thought you'd be able to defeat a Marine "Admiral" by relying on such an obvious weakness~~~~!!!"

"Kawamatsu tries to help him, but no matter how much branches and roots he cuts, they don't stop growing."

"Finally Ryokugyuu also catches Denjirou, Kawamatsu and Nekomamushi."

:josad:

Lmao aramaki run between his tail only by shanks sending emitted aura threat. The yonko itself doesnt even need to presence before his eyes.
He also say if kaido around he wont have balls to come like now.

Even shanks itself say all they do just try to bully greenhorns just like what kizaru did on shanbody but when ray the OG come join the fray kizaru is become useless asf lmao.

So admiral afraid of yonko is confirmed.no need to discuss further since aramaki proved has run away from shanks and avoid kaido lmao

Huh? Why are we twisting what happened now?

So much "Oww Oww Strong Haki" xDD
dude are you dumb or what. if yamato is not even in beast form or hybrid form and not even fighting seriously.Momo is clearly refusing yamato to fight to help him. he didn't refuse scabbards help. In your comment tag itself momo is crying but he didn't try to ask help from yamato or luffy. Also what yamato makes sense in two ways,the only one momo will take help from is luffy . So she tried to ask luffy and the second one is yamato cannot defeat admiral in longrun. So it makes sense for her to ask luffy's help.

It doesn't f**king meant that he can't even defend against an admiral for some time. if it's not for momo do you think yamato would not greenbull lol. her ability itself can turn vines into posciles. she can easily do it multiple times. oda only did this bcz he wanted to wank GB,she is trapped but not defeated. How can you not understand this thing. Anyway let's see after raws came out.

so Raizous fire attack didnt work but Momo's Boro breath caused him to turn shape? there are trees that can resist fire? Man I need to remind myself at times to not take Oda serious anymore.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yamato never fought

GB didn't even KO a single retainer
Yes he would win but he already needs mid diff to restrain them

Imagine sulong dukes + others at full powered? Will he even win in 1v6?
Mid diff vs base weakened retainers where he doesn't KO any
High diff if theese 6 were at full power and healthy
Loses vs 9 retainers
Considering that the Boro Breath was the only thing that was able to do anything, yes.
"but, but she bonked him last chapter"
And did nothing.
And even then, their trump card Boro Breath did no more than Crocodile against Akainu in Marineford. Nothing but some excuse for Oda to show how Aramaki's logia regen looks like.

It happened with Aokiji and Robin's clutch.
It happened with Kizaru and Apoo's cutting attack.
It happened with Akainu multiple times during Marineford.
Legit means nothing.

I like Yamato, she's my favorite female character, but her wanting to call Luffy help is pathetic
It was just what oda wanted to write.. Someone telling momo.. Rely on luffy and then he says.. They shouldn't rely on outside.
Though they got help from outside anyway. Whole scene looks bad to me. Aramaki also got ruined because he was involved in that... Could have had better dignity otherwise.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Negged a Kaido level fighter

:ihaha:

Green Bitch got serious against an 8 year old with no CoA

:ihaha::risitameh:

:shame:
Yo be honest, how does it feel knowing Yamato who just witnessed Luffy defeat Kaidou, think Luffy alone may not be enough for GB? Cause the spoilers say she told Momo to call Luffy "and the rest" to handle GB alone.

I know you're praying that isn't the dialogue in the actual chapter rn don't lie to us.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
dude are you dumb or what. if yamato is not even in beast form or hybrid form and not even fighting seriously.Momo is clearly refusing yamato to fight to help him. he didn't refuse scabbards help. In your comment tag itself momo is crying but he didn't try to ask help from yamato or luffy. Also what yamato makes sense in two ways,the only one momo will take help from is luffy . So she tried to ask luffy and the second one is yamato cannot defeat admiral in longrun. So it makes sense for her to ask luffy's help.

It doesn't f**king meant that he can't even defend against an admiral for some time. if it's not for momo do you think yamato would not greenbull lol. her ability itself can turn vines into posciles. she can easily do it multiple times. oda only did this bcz he wanted to wank GB,she is trapped but not defeated. How can you not understand this thing. Anyway let's see after raws came out.
The damage control lmaooo.... I aint reading any of that drivel that youve written to cope.
If you think Yamato didnt move a muscle and let herself get caught... then you are literally saying that she's a retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.