Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Thanks to Yamato joining, Sanji can now focus on just being a good cook and simping for the ladies. It was damn impressive how he stepped up to the plate every time, but now the pressure's off thankfully he can do what he enjoys.
:sanjismug: People are really gonna die on this hill until the very final saga, huh?

I admire the dedication to collect L's, at least.
:sanjismug:

They thought they had protected wano. And at this point, this is better. The only way you say makes sense is if they were able to defeat aramaki, which is not good.
That is dumb is what I am saying. And the only way for oda to prove the point is not to gi away by himself but aramaki retreating because of wano forces not an external threat... Like what's the point of luffy not helping him without momo knowing.... And I doubt they were fumb enough to not notice what pretty much everyone noticed about shanks haki

:milaugh:ran away after choking him
How do you run away from someone you choking?
She never also said I will fight you later
Rather told Marco to try kill her sometime later...she doesn't have time to waste her energy on him coz she's bored of her and pero stuff , wanna go up where kaido is.

If you think she was ran from Marco then marco> kaido/yonko> admirals
Both ways, BM still above admirals
Idk ask Big Mom why she ran away from Marco.

She said she doesnt have homies to use for him. Meaning she cant fight him unprepared at all.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Bruh main dudes knew that greenbull was there and didn't even think they needed to get up and fight him lmfao what the fuck. That's embarrassing

Nah bruh they really used Aramaki as a test for the straw hats to see if Momo was good enough? AssmiraL fans going through hard times rn.
Copium.
King and Queen got washed.
The scabbards and Yamato got washed.

I’ll admit that Luffy, Kaido, and Shanks are more powerful than Greenbull.

But you clowns who said admirals were “commander level” are a bigger circus than every before.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Again went serious against an 8 year old with no CoA

No matter what dialogue is said nothing and I repeat nothing is more embarrassing than that

:ihaha::shame:

Luffy would neg diff Green Bitch alone
Yea but that's not what I'm talking about. How do you feel about Yamato who knew how strong both Kaidou and Luffy were firsthand, witness GB live in the flesh firsthand and think to herself that Luffy alone may not be enough for GB. She wanted Luffy to roll up with his Yonkou tier crew/allies?

I have to give it to green bowl he easily neg diff all of the scabbards + yamato
He was stopped by shanks who used the strongest COC we ever seen so far in the series
no shame in that

shanks stoped akainu without even any Coc just his words alone

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
Nah strongest CoC feat was when Luffy unleased his CoC on the rooftop scaring Kadio

Luffy and Shanks are GOATS

:steef:

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD WATCH THE MOVIE, LOOK I EVEN HAD SHANKS SHOW OUT OF NOWHERE NEAR WANO FOR NO REASON AND HAVE A FLASHBACK ABOUT UTA OUT OF NOWHERE JUST SO YOU GO AND WATCH FILM RED. PLEASE, IF I HAVE MHA BEAT ME ONE MORE TIME IN SALES THEN I AM GONNA FUCKING ROPE

R

rubblerust

:sanjismug: People are really gonna die on this hill until the very final saga, huh?

I admire the dedication to collect L's, at least.
:sanjismug:
Nobody's collecting Ls my friend. It's Ws for everyone this one time. Yamato gets to fight, Zoro gets a decent wingman, Sanji gets to cook. The crew of the Pirate King is complete.

Literally they all get trapped

You think she's braindead to not do anything and just let everyone die
Yes she's that braindead
Momo even says it to her even when she got trapped
I don't want your help nor others (outsiders like luffy and co)
Nobody died! She trusted Momo and they got freed

GB didn't even KO any retainers
Her getting caught means nothing

If she fought, she'd be injured at least but nothing stated in the summary
Also Oda isn't dumb to draw others fighting GB but not Yamato on screen even for 3 panels

The damage control lmaooo.... I aint reading any of that drivel that youve written to cope.
If you think Yamato didnt move a muscle and let herself get caught... then you are literally saying that she's a retard.
ok we shall see if you are saying she didn't use her beast form or hybrid form or any of her named attacks and just let herself captured without any damages then she really is a retard. Also Trapping and capturing both are in entire different situation.
Post automatically merged:

It's nice to see people not arguing about Zoro and Sanji for once :josad:
yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.