Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here comes the excuses.

Now they are hating on GB because he didn't KO anybody even though he didn't even want to fight them nor was trying to. He was just negotiating with them. He gave them the opportunity to give up and bring him Luffy so nobody would get hurt.

This chapter once again shows how some readers have poor comprehension skills.
because they are biased as heck like yonko fans.

we have yonko fan leakers say this chapter is bad for greenbull
this chapter prove opposite

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Because if they went to get Luffy the other would follow anyway.

Luffy would neg diff Green Bitch regardless.

This man really out here getting serious against an 8 year old with no CoA then dipped when a strong person actually showed up what a pussy.
Would the others follow Luffy if he went to go handle someone he can beat comfortably? What's the purpose in that? Heck no one followed Luffy when he told them he was going to 1v1 Kaidou no, they all listened and fully believed Luffy was gonna whoop Kaidou's ass? The same Yamato that left Luffy for Kaidou to fight 1v1, thought to call everyone over.

Considering that the Boro Breath was the only thing that was able to do anything, yes.
"but, but she bonked him last chapter"
And did nothing.
And even then, their trump card Boro Breath did no more than Crocodile against Akainu in Marineford. Nothing but some excuse for Oda to show how Aramaki's logia regen looks like.

It happened with Aokiji and Robin's clutch.
It happened with Kizaru and Apoo's cutting attack.
It happened with Akainu multiple times during Marineford.
Legit means nothing.

Max GB needs 3 round vs Momo
3 rounds!

Oda excuse ? Nah if it did no real damage, he wouldn't need regen
Stop coping

Restrain =/= defeated
Since no retainer is KOed neither Yamato

Momo gave GB mid diff battle
Same with weakened retainers did

An unfastened Boro breath made GB shook and has to use named attacks blocks for the 2nd one

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I fully expect base Yamato be on the backfoot and struggling here as she's forced to defend herself from Greenbull's attack. Not KO'd or anything but having a hard time. I'd be... Incredibly shocked if Oda had Yamato lose in base without using her DF. And I don't think Greenbull's capable of low diffing Yamato.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I love the part where GB is literally just trolling and goofying around with the scabbards....yet hes still easily defeating them all, including Yamato.
I love the part where the strawhats knew he was there and didn't even bother to stop partying to go and fight him.

Nobody's collecting Ls my friend. It's Ws for everyone this one time. Yamato gets to fight, Zoro gets a decent wingman, Sanji gets to cook. The crew of the Pirate King is complete.
My provider also told me that upon taking Sanjis position, Yamatos eyebrows started to curl and she/he/zey/zem/zam/zoom magically pulled out a Marlboro Red from her bra. Can you confirm this on your end chief?

The damage control lmaooo.... I aint reading any of that drivel that youve written to cope.
If you think Yamato didnt move a muscle and let herself get caught... then you are literally saying that she's a retard.
Yes she is retard per what Oda wrote

Headcanon is believing nonsense that Yamato did fight when chapter literally says till the end of the battle that Momo kept refusing her helo and no sign of yamato clashing GB again nor is she even stated to be hurt/damaged

I fully expect base Yamato be on the backfoot and struggling here as she's forced to defend herself from Greenbull's attack. Not KO'd or anything but having a hard time. I'd be... Incredibly shocked if Oda had Yamato lose in base without using her DF. And I don't think Greenbull's capable of low diffing Yamato.
Its confirmed shes captured and helpless lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.